Cum Shoe to "Mark Your Territory?"

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Cum Shoe to "Mark Your Territory?"

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Most people know that many animals put their scent on things to mark them as theirs. An example is a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Does anyone else feel the same when cumming a pair of heels? Most of the time when we cum a stranger's shoe, the shoe was likely a "virgin" before. I think this feeling is intensified when I cum a pair of shoes that belong to a woman who either has a boyfriend or is married. It is almost like, even if their boyfriend or husband decides to cum that same pair, the shoes have already been marked by my cum.

Anyone else?
LuvYourSlippers247

Re: Cum Shoe to "Mark Your Territory?"

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Nice way of looking at it!
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

I totally agree that's why every pair my wife owns, wether I like them or not I blast. Then obviously other women's it's just a bonus to get my hands on them in the first place.
ilickshoes

Post by ilickshoes »

Seriously ! WTF Get a grip man .....
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

ilickshoes wrote:Seriously ! WTF Get a grip man .....
What's your deal, dude?

But yea, this is why I have cum in all of my fiancee's boots and purses. None of them are virgin anymore and all have seen my cum and my cock all over them :D
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

I too make it a point to "mark my territory" haha.

It's far more satisfying than cumming random strangers shoes.
ilickshoes

Post by ilickshoes »

godfrey38 wrote:
What's your deal, dude?

But yea, this is why I have cum in all of my fiancee's boots and purses. None of them are virgin anymore and all have seen my cum and my cock all over them :D

My deal is an occasional reality check . Just think it is good to provoke a little conscious thought from time to time .

If it bothers you just ignore it , but perhaps one or two dudes will re-think some of the more egregious and ridiculous activities that are reported here. ( ya , I have posted some pretty stupid stuff myself . I regret it )

Exercising my right to voice my opinion in the land of the free and the home of the brave .

Do as you will ........

Cheers
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

ilickshoes wrote:
godfrey38 wrote:
What's your deal, dude?

My deal is an occasional reality check . Just think it is good to provoke a little conscious thought from time to time .

If it bothers you just ignore it , but perhaps one or two dudes will re-think some of the more egregious and ridiculous activities that are reported here. ( ya , I have posted some pretty stupid stuff myself . I regret it )

Exercising my right to voice my opinion in the land of the free and the home of the brave .

Do as you will ........

Cheers
I could ignore it, but at the same time you spoke up so you opened the can, so to speak. So what's so 'egregious/ridiculous' about what he posted?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I have thought about this before. I don't think it's why I do it but it's certainly a valid topic of discussion. For me, I'm attracted to the shoe itself but it's also true that a used shoe is WAY sexier than a new one, again to me. And I personally would really enjoy finding a well worn pretty pair of shoes with another guy's cum in them. So I guess it's complicated. :)
Saarlane

Post by Saarlane »

This game includes also shoe cumming, so yes, shoe cumming may also be seen as marking your territory.

http://wiki.voyeurweb.com/index.php/Marking_territory