Story to share

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelhumper

Story to share

Post by heelhumper »

Hello all. I just wanted to share a wonderful shoe cumming story that I hope you enjoy. This past July I travelled down to South America with my wife to visit her family and take care of some legal matters. I had been there previously one time but travelled alone; just to meet my in laws for the first time. I had seen pictures of my sister in law prior to that and always felt she was very attractive but meeting her in person? Whoa, what a fox! Anyways, on this most recent second trip, she has even gotten better looking! 34 years old, long straight jet black hair, maybe 5' 4" or so, bangin' body, size 8 feet, Inca descent (which kind of gives her a slight oriental look). I had been lusting over her shoes for at least 8 years prior to this but now was my chance. My SIL met us at the airport to pick us up and bring us home. Looking so pretty and classy added to the black faux snakeskin pumps that were on her feet. The next day the whole family was taking my wife to be reunited with other relatives. I played the "jet lag" cards and opted to stay in the house and rest. When they left, I got up the courage to rifle through her shoe collection. Hey, after 8 years I was literally trembling with excitement! I went into her room and it was a shoe fetishists dream. There were no less than 15 shoe boxes piled in the corner of the room and maybe 4 pairs tucked under the bed. And one of the pairs were the black pumps that she had on her feet the whole day before. I didn't even look at the other pairs that were there until later (but that's a different story). I was having intense lust and tunnel vision with those black pumps. I got down on my knees on the floor and lifted up the left pump and smelled it. I thought I was going to have an aneurism. They were so heavily worn out that there were intense toe prints on the inside and the manufacturers label was completely blackened by her foot sweat! The smell was very strong, almost stinging. I feverishly unzipped my jeans and nestled the right high heel under my groin. Would you believe I was hell bent on fucking that shoe that I completely forgot to take my underwear off? Now I'm licking the insides of the left shoe. Fellas, I am not lying when I say I had one of the most the most intense orgasms of my life, all within literally 5 seconds of starting to hump the high heel. I came so much that my underwear was soaked! I put the shoes back wear they belonged making sure there was no remnants of my cum on them and went back upstairs to change my underwear. I fucked a few more of her shoes during my stay down there which I will share the stories with you all if you are interested. But after that first, ever so intense experience, I went out to the balcony, lit a cigarette, uncapped a cold Peruvian beer, and had a permanent smile on my face the rest of the day. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I know I really like reading all of yours. By the way, I do have some photos of some of the shoes from my SIL that I have fucked. Problem is, no matter what I try I can never upload any photos to this site. If there is anyone out there that is willing and has more luck with uploading photos than me, I can probably email the photos to you and you can post them on this thread for me.
sneakerfun

Re: Story to share

Post by sneakerfun »

WHat a great story and a really fantastic 'score'. There is nothing like getting your hands on a hot pair of shoes you have wanted for years and to have the time to enjoy them. Even better when they are so worn and sexy. It doesn't happen very often but when it does you have to make the most of it. Hope you get some help with the pics - would love to see them. Any more stories?
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
I do have some more to share. I'll write them up tomorrow or Monday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

Awesome! I was able to do it from my iPhone. I'll tell the story about these tomorrow, but they are a J Crew flat as I remember. These got a good plastering the day after I took the photo.
footloverThai

Post by footloverThai »

Dude!,,,,
We gotta see pics of the fox!
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
Here's another shot.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

They didn't have much of a scent to them unfortunately. They looked like all leather so I was a bit afraid to cum in them. Was afraid I would leave a stain and she wears them quite a bit.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

image.jpg
These, on the other hand, were really worn out and smelly, just how I like them. It was two days before this photo that I spurted in them. Not just jerked off into them but inserted my cock into the right shoe and unloaded deep into the toe area. I did have to clean up my mess but I was sure to spread a little around and leave it there. Such a thrill to see her wearing them. I've tasted the insides of many women's shoes in the past but hers are a delicacy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend that story is cool...I always like the stories those include "very stinky shoes" with a sexy lady... please share more stories, more shoe photos and a few more photos of your SIL...sure she is a sexy girl :)
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great story(s)! Thanks for sharing.
Did you happen to get any candids of her feet or in some shoes that are a bit more revealing of them?