Ongoing adventure: My hot blonde coworker. :)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Ongoing adventure: My hot blonde coworker. :)

Post by thieph »

This is going to be a great thread. Love your pics and any vids of the shoeplay or shoe swapping would be amazing.
jfear

Post by jfear »

Awseome stuff! Any chance of showing more of her body?
soleman998

Post by soleman998 »

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! Great opportunity and thread!! Thanks for sharing!!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Did u get pics of her other shoes????
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

Defintely interested in the shoe reserve part for the returning models Oh boy Oh boy.

Your Co worker wears nine west sling too it cant get any better. Love nine west!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

This is a sensational posting and we look forward to additional images of this beautiful woman's feet and your enjoyment of her shoes. You mentioned the beige pumps; were you able to experience those as well?

I noticed in one of your candid under-desk images there was a pair of black peep-toe flats beneath her chair. So often flats become well-worn and have delectable imprints of the foot. I hope that you can enlighten us on those at some point.

Thank you for sharing such an enticing and enjoyable adventure and the spectacular images.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Excellent, please update us!
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Amazing! how old is she?
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Necrosis wrote:Defintely interested in the shoe reserve part for the returning models Oh boy Oh boy.

Your Co worker wears nine west sling too it cant get any better. Love nine west!
I agree Necrosis I loooove Nine West something about them just says load me up, and most women that wear them seem to be hot!