Ongoing adventure: My hot blonde coworker. :)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovinlegs

Ongoing adventure: My hot blonde coworker. :)

Post by lovinlegs »

Oh hello.

My name is LovinLegs and I'm a super shoe/foot/leg freak and I've got a few stories to tell. :)

My writing isn't the best so I'll just jump right into it.

My coworker is absolutely stunning. She is about 5' 4" without heels, super fit, blonde hair just past her shoulders, nicely tanned with legs that make every man at work melt. She has about 3 pairs of heels she wears throughout the week with the occasional sandals on Fridays. She's also super friendly, which makes her even more of a treat to have at the office. The problem, she's happily married so all we can do is admire and drool. Fine by me, I'll just allow my perversions to take over from here. ;)

About 1 month ago she moves into the cubicle next to me however the wall between us is so high, we can't see each other. Our office setup is pretty funky and the cubicles have about a 1" gap from the floor. Soooo, I have this little spy camera and of course with my luck, it fit perfectly in the gap.

I began to record...

Going home wondering what I could have captured turned me on even more and when I got my first peek, I whipped out my cock and busted a huge load. The view was pretty good!Now the quality isn't the best due to the type of camera, but how often do you see this angle - a candid view from underneath a coworkers desk. :)

Here's some caps of what I caught...
MINI0001.MOV_000152866.jpg
MINI0001.MOV_000507833.jpg
MINI0006.MOV_000113766.jpg
MINI0006.MOV_000344566.jpg
MINI0006.MOV_000254600.jpg
I've got more, but i'm new to this so bear with me. :)

Oh and this story gets better...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heinzelmann

Re: Ongoing adventure: My hot blonde coworker. :)

Post by heinzelmann »

nice, do u have a pic of her whole body? ;)
lovinlegs

Post by lovinlegs »

I really want to show you guys but am afraid to post for personal reasons. Maybe I'll warm up to posting more one day.

I'll at least try to get a shot of her with my iphone. Her calves are out of this world.
(She hits the gym every single day)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Nice... Have you ever fucked her shoes? :D
lovinlegs

Post by lovinlegs »

XOCAN wrote:Nice... Have you ever fucked her shoes? :D
Well here's where it gets good...
If you notice in the last screen caps, she pulled her slingbacks from her drawer. 8)

On Friday I had stayed late to finish up work, so when everyone left, I went to the drawer.
I was more than please to find two pairs of sexy shoes, her slingbacks you see above and beige pumps.
Without a thought I grabbed them and put them in my bag. I'm taking these home!!!

Having admired her for so long the excitement that filled me was crazy. I could literally feel my nuts tingling on the drive home. lol

Once I was in my fortress of solitude I pulled these beauties out. They both were well worn but she's petite so they weren't damaged like you see with heavier set women. I can't lie I was also a bit hesitant to sniff because part of me was worried that it would be bad, but I grabbed one of her pumps and stuck my nose in to find out.
O M F G. They smelled so sweet with a very, very light feminine musk. Just by the smell I could tell how well she kept herself. My cock was raging at this point so I put on one of the vids I captured of her while fucking her slingbacks and her pumps riding my face. Watching her legs and feet in the same shoes I am fucking was a new experience for me. I was incredibly turned on!

Long story short, I dumped about 6-7 healthy loads over the weekend and made sure the entire insole and straps that touch her feet were drenched. I also allowed it to dry but appear as if nothing were there (no cum stains). Although perhaps deep in her shoe you could see. I just didn't want her to have any suspicion so I could keep refilling her shoes all year. :D

I know, I know... You want pics right? Well here you go.
lovinlegs

Post by lovinlegs »

One of my loads. :)
naughtyalias365

Post by naughtyalias365 »

Incredible. You are one lucky guy!
supertech

Post by supertech »

Is it possible to post the video, even if editted?
lovinlegs

Post by lovinlegs »

supertech wrote:Is it possible to post the video, even if editted?
I wasn't sure if ppl wanted to see it because it can get stagnant. But there are episodes of tapping, dipping and restlessness that I know some love. I'll edit it as best as I can then post it.

The post cum vids turn me on because I know her feet are absorbing all my cum. Also, I noticed when she first wore the slingbacks this week (post-loads) the sound of her walking was "tackier" than normal (the sticky slap sound you hear when girls walk). HNNNG that drives me wild all day!

lol Anyhow, yes, I will post vids when I have a chance.
I don't want to post it on YouTube though.
Shall I use a fileshare site to share with you guys?
lovinlegs

Post by lovinlegs »

naughtyalias365 wrote:Incredible. You are one lucky guy!
Pretty lucky. I'm a fetishist so I know when I hit the jackpot - my coworker is just one of the perks.

I work at an ad firm - assistant art director.
We recently landed a huge client that involves working with many models.
Because of this new client, we've got a complete wardrobe for females including the worn shoes used in the ads.
Best part is, we put names on the shoes so when the models come back, they know which ones are theirs.
I'll be sure to update the forum when I dive in!

I've been really wanting this model Ashley's shoes... I WILL GET THEM and I WILL SHARE. :p