Wife's Carvela coral pink satin peeptoe stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's Carvela coral pink satin peeptoe stilettos

Post by ZaraSandals »

vincci2 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:48 am I recently got this pair of satin blue carvella from used shoes site. However I am skeptical that they are real carvella as the inner show sign of crack, the heels was not sexy enough but the model of the heels look similar to what you have posted. Can't wait to have fun with them and cum them good.

IMG_20190312_213353.jpgIMG_20190312_213345.jpg
Wow!!! I actually just bought a similar pair used for my own pleasure - pretty sure they are legit. Enjoy them and post photos!
FYI I have also seen this heel (called Carvela Gabbi) in gunmetal grey/pewter and hot pink, all cumworthy. For some reason I've never come across another pair in the coral pink/nude though.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Manage to get my first load onto the right heels.
IMG_20190313_224058.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Love it!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I'll let pictures do the talking.
Carvela DSC00306 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00307 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00308 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00310 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00316 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00319 Edited.jpg
Carvela DSC00320 Edited.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Very nice cum work sir, I have not been using my carvella for some time. Perharps tonight I should give them some of my juice.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I've now fucked these blue Carvelas quite a few times and they are starting to look quite abused. The funny thing is that we were both in the living room and she asked, sounding quite alarmed "Who's shoe is that?" So I owned up and said it's mine (I forgot to put it back in my hiding place after fucking it last night..) She questioned me further about where I'd bought it, so I said the charity shop, and quickly put it back in my "cum dumpster" spot.

Interestingly she didn't seem displeased, more that she was scared but seeing a single high heel in the corner of the living room in the middle of the night! I was quite stirred by the incident and we didn't discuss this for the rest of the evening, but I felt maybe she was respecting my privacy and needs. We'll see where this takes us.

Still I can't get it out of my head and it's time to cum them again...
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

I just forgot about my pair until I saw your post. Well, they deserve my cum today. Here some update. Love how the suade soaked up the cum.
IMG_20190525_074227.jpg
IMG_20190525_074213.jpg
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

vincci2 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:17 pm I just forgot about my pair until I saw your post. Well, they deserve my cum today. Here some update. Love how the suade soaked up the cum.

IMG_20190525_074227.jpg
IMG_20190525_074213.jpg
Good work!
Nxzsheff

Post by Nxzsheff »

You ever make here wear the blue Carvela's while fucking?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Nxzsheff wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:05 am You ever make here wear the blue Carvela's while fucking?
Not quite there yet.. but the wife asked me about them the next day. She said she wasn't upset with my having my own heels, just that I shouldn't leave them hanging around as it's an intimate thing and we shouldn't let our child find them by accident and poke themselves in the eye etc.

She also said she'd rather that I didn't keep secrets from her, and that we chose heels together.. :wink: I love this woman. Will be sure to up the game next time I come across a nice per of heels..