Wife's Carvela coral pink satin peeptoe stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Wife's Carvela coral pink satin peeptoe stilettos

Post by ninewestfan »

This is a superb peeptoe pump! I like and I love the colour!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Can't wait to hear the next one.
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Looking forward to see her wearing them😍
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Can you cum on them agian. THey are more used past these years.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

rigilover wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 am Can you cum on them agian. THey are more used past these years.
Your wish is my command!
untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Tanks frien.
The right shoe have received lot of cum and dry.
Your wife dont use them??
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

rigilover wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 am Tanks frien.
Thanks, they are strictly bedroom shoes so they get used only for short bursts (pun intended).
The stain on the right shoes aren't really from excessive cum loads, it's more that this material for some reason stained badly when I left it to dry once, and I haven't managed to get it to clean off since then. It doesn't stain at all if I wipe off the cum when wet.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I had a quickie with these heels whilst the wife was feeding baby next door. As I explained in my other post (http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 30#p688832) I don't bother cleaning up anymore. I haven't yet had a chance to check how well they've dried.
20170813_174844.jpg
20170813_175010.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great job in hot shoes. Keep going
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

ZaraSandals wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:39 am
rigilover wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 am Tanks frien.
Thanks, they are strictly bedroom shoes so they get used only for short bursts (pun intended).
The stain on the right shoes aren't really from excessive cum loads, it's more that this material for some reason stained badly when I left it to dry once, and I haven't managed to get it to clean off since then. It doesn't stain at all if I wipe off the cum when wet.
So here's the very strange thing. The cum from my latest session just dried completely normally, forming a sticky pool at the lowest point. As one would normally expect from this kind of insole. From experience this should clean off relatively easily using a combination of wet wipes and tissue to mop us the excess moisture (sometimes, I like to add a shot of fresh cum, just for good measure, given that old cum and fresh cum are all water soluble...)
20170819_110222.jpg
20170819_110205.jpg
So I'm not quite sure how to explain the unremovable dark stains on the right shoe, maybe it rubbed off the colour from another shoe I must have also been drying at the time.