Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Post by Sheepdawg »

My friend and his family are on their summer vacation for about three weeks now, and he handed me his keys so i can check their apartment so everything is okay.
His mother is one hot and sexy milf, so i decided to cum on and inside her shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Re: Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Post by Sheepdawg »

I gotta say. These pumps smelled really bad! And they were very well worn..wish i came more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exon

Post by exon »

Awesome,

she's really hot and sexy indeed and I really like her shoes, as well, especially the black ones. Have you ever complimented her on her pumps ? if not, do so when she's wearing a pair with really high heels like the black ones and check out her reaction. I always do that when I meet a woman who wears pumps I like.

edit:

please show us all of her other pumps as well.

Also I'd like you to really fuck a pair and keep fucking it while you're ejaculating so you can really feel the shoe and really blow your load inside. That's sexy.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

exon wrote:Awesome,

she's really hot and sexy indeed and I really like her shoes, as well, especially the black ones. Have you ever complimented her on her pumps ? if not, do so when she's wearing a pair with really high heels like the black ones and check out her reaction. I always do that when I meet a woman who wears pumps I like.

edit:

please show us all of her other pumps as well.

Also I'd like you to really fuck a pair and keep fucking it while you're ejaculating so you can really feel the shoe and really blow your load inside. That's sexy.

Yes, she's very hot. Actually I've never complimented her about her shoes. I wanted to several times, but when i see her, my friend is always around. And it would be wierd if i said something like that. Believe me, my friend would know that, he's kind of protective of his mother.

Anyway, my friends house is about a 30 minute drive from me. This Friday or Saturday I'm not doing anything special, so I think I'll pay her shoes a visit ;-)
This time I'll cum on another smelly pair. The dirtier and wellworn the shoe is, the better. Even if they stink so hard you can't breath! I'll also post some pics of her clothes and other shoes, so you can see what you want me to cum on. Cheers
exon

Post by exon »

That's very nice of you. :-) As I said, I'm only interested in her pumps. I hope she has lots. :-D
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Found some other pictures of her wearing traditional Indian clothes.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Wow! she's really hot i'm looking forward to see more pics of her and her shoes!
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

Wow . Thanks ! Hope you get to cum in some fluffy slippers or wedges too
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

As i promised my friend last week,i went to check their apartment today. It didn't take long :-P

After that, i went through all of his mother's stuff.
I found some dirty laundry, and i picked up the smelliest pair of her panties i could find, and sniffed them for a couple of minutes. They smelled like piss and her pussy juice. After that i put them on myself, and i went through her shoes. I have to say, that this woman really stinks. I mean, everything that she wears is smelling like sweat!
It almost smelled to much. Anyway, here are some pics of me cumming on her black leather pumps. She has a lot of other shoes i took pictures of but I'll post them next time. Enjoy
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And the good part ;-)