Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Cum all over a Indian milfs pumps

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more pictures of this flirty, slutty, stinky, Indian mom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slowheat

Post by slowheat »

Sheepdawg wrote:And the good part ;-)
Do you let the cum dry or do you clean it?
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Excellent thread! Keep it up!
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

nice! keep on!
mwife49
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

slowheat wrote:
Sheepdawg wrote:And the good part ;-)
Do you let the cum dry or do you clean it?
I did wipe off 50 percent of my load, and the rest i smeared all over the inside.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

What's up guys. Took these pictures of her white boots two days ago. They were not that wellworn like her other shoes. And these were the least smelliest shoes I've found of her this far. But even if these were not that wellworn like the other ones, you can actually see the sweat stains from her feet inside of them because if the white color. The sweaty stains are kind of brownish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robroy4444

Post by Robroy4444 »

Last edited by Robroy4444 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

if u could I would love to c u piss a pair of her pumps!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

Sheepdawg wrote:What's up guys. Took these pictures of her white boots two days ago. They were not that wellworn like her other shoes. And these were the least smelliest shoes I've found of her this far. But even if these were not that wellworn like the other ones, you can actually see the sweat stains from her feet inside of them because if the white color. The sweaty stains are kind of brownish.
thats unbelieveable...I have witnessed dozens of smelly or dirty or used female shoes and boots, but these are by far the most nastiest ones....she has very sweaty feet I guess. and besides I wish you could take more photos of her boots...and cum inside them...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

I have to share this. My friend and his family came back from their family trip about a week ago. And just like before, i handed over the key to my friend. It was all well. But, last Saturday when i was chilling and playing video games with my friend, his mom was behaving a bit strange to me. Before she was always smiling, cool, and laughing with us when we said something funny. She was very happy to see me. And told me that she was happy that i looked after the house for her etc. But on Saturday, she never asked me anything, how i was, or anything about me watching the house. I didn't say anything to my friend, because i dont want to him to think that iam "noticing" his mom if she's upset. Anyway, my friend wasn't behaving strange or anything. I REALLY hopes that i won't get caught! But IF I get caught, i hope she will never tell her family. Because that would ruin my friendship with my childhood friend. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.