Hoping tomorrow is a good one

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weitzman2

Hoping tomorrow is a good one

Post by weitzman2 »

My friends,

Work will take me to a real estate ladys house and hopefully her shoe closet. She and her husband are usually out of the house most of the day so I've got my boy and my camera ready. I have abstained from releasing so I should have plenty of man juice for the shoes she has. The shitty part is her kids might be home on college break so that sould throw a monkey wrench into things, but they prob sleep late or will hopefully be out of the house. last time I was there she had about 20 or so pairs of heels (maybe she has others in the mean time) the bad part is she wears at least one pair almost always when she goe to work. Maybe she'll wear the pair of bcbg brown pumps I picked up and left in her shoe closet last time from the salvation army.

As an aside last time I was there for a few days I placed the shoes into her messy shoe pile, and she wore them without saying a word?? She must not keep very good track of her shoes?? maybe I'll borrow a pair and return them the next day :-)

Here's to hoping to add to this thread tomorrow night with picks and jizz.
Nostromoman

Re: Hoping tomorrow is a good one

Post by Nostromoman »

Hey man be careful and good luck! Can't wait!
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

great news to my friends!!!

today offered a good number of opportunities and I was able to get pics and even some jizz shots. Will post picswithin next couple of hours. I can also take requests based on the pics I'll put up. I am so excited to join the ranks of many legends here. Also of note I smuggled a few pairs of her 22 year old college daughters shoes out with me. I will be working back there few the next 3 or 4 work days for sure. It is my hope that over these days I can get pics of the whole collection of heels.

See you all in a few hours :D
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Awesome!!
Heelsniffer

Post by Heelsniffer »

Hurry up! cant wait :mrgreen:
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

WAITING WHERE ARE THE PICS
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

god this is irritating trying to upload pics in the post and the damn thing just goes to a white screen and doesn't do shit!!!! what the hell???? help from any more experienced members would be appreciated :?
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

seriously i can't believe this crap not one pic will load??? I have been a member for months does anyone know why the hell it wont let me post??
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

i can email as last resort but why the hell won't it upload it has never done this in the past to me???