Mother In Law's very nice collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

solessurveyor

Mother In Law's very nice collection

Post by solessurveyor »

My wife's mom had me by today to work on her kitchen. She is Korean, 5'2, very fit with great tits... dresses really light and casual usually but always with super hot and expensive heels. Size 7. A little bigger than my wifes but they'll do for a fantasy right?

Anyway she went out to the yard for a bit and I snapped a few of these... the leather on the Valentino ankle booties had me hard instantly but seriously no time to whip it out this time round!

IMAG3080.jpg
IMAG3082.jpg
IMAG3083.jpg
IMAG3084.jpg
IMAG3085.jpg
IMAG3086.jpg
IMAG3087.jpg
IMAG3088.jpg
IMAG3089.jpg
IMAG3090.jpg
IMAG3092.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: Mother In Law's very nice collection

Post by Atlas »

Mate Ya have use those black ankle boots to Jo into! The leather looks soft & it's a great feeling exploding inside ankle boots like that, plus you can just leave it in there too! More pics when Ya can
Nine West

Post by Nine West »

I'd love to spend some quality time in there ; )
perter

Post by perter »

wow!!! awesome shoes!! she's got some louboutin as well!!! have you got more pics of them?? and has she got any pair of mules??? thanks man, fav post lately!!!
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

cum on the black close toe pumps pls
solessurveyor

Post by solessurveyor »

Atlas wrote:Mate Ya have use those black ankle boots to Jo into! The leather looks soft & it's a great feeling exploding inside ankle boots like that, plus you can just leave it in there too! More pics when Ya can

Shit man, have you seen my post here- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54126

Leaving a load like that, while tempting... not sure I would be able to get away with it. Although I would love to her the squish of here pretty little toes sliding into a pond of sticky jizz :shock:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

You're the luckiest dog on earth, I envy you so much!
Longwood

Post by Longwood »

Do a fat cumshot in the toe prints one
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh my!! Those expensive well worn heels are fantastic. I bet they smell like every wet dream cum true! You have to keep us updated and maybe a few sneaky shots of her wearing! Hope to see a few stained!
Kikko

Post by Kikko »

Youve gotta go back there and bang em.. Make an excuse to get over there alone and unload on the Louboutin's....