My own heels collection! (crossdresser)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FeetnHeelCrosser

-

Post by FeetnHeelCrosser »

-
Last edited by FeetnHeelCrosser on Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeopredy fifty

Re: My own heels collection! (crossdresser)

Post by jeopredy fifty »

ayayyayeye
Platformlover69

Post by Platformlover69 »

Some new stuff :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome heels
luv2cumonboots

Post by luv2cumonboots »

Omg!! I absolutely am in love with your heels and boots collection! I wouldn't ever leave thearly house if I had a collection like that lol! Could I see you in those open toe booties wit spikes all over them? And those white platform stripper boots? Please ๐Ÿ™
Platformlover69

luv2cumonboots wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 am Omg!! I absolutely am in love with your heels and boots collection! I wouldn't ever leave thearly house if I had a collection like that lol! Could I see you in those open toe booties wit spikes all over them? And those white platform stripper boots? Please ๐Ÿ™
Thank you! :)
I have to get these boots back from my friend who still keeps them, but I promise to take new pictures as soon as I'm able to do so. But I will post other stuff in the meantime until I got them back ok? :D
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

Are you based out of the uk by any chance
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

Are you based out of the uk by any chance
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
Platformlover69

Deadnan420 wrote: โ†‘Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 am Are you based out of the uk by any chance
No, I live in Germany
XdressHeels

Post by XdressHeels »

Fuken hell !!! I mean. Heel! Lol.

These are amazing. What a collection!!!!!!!!! Where are you based. We have to meet!!!!!