Colleague's heels and nylon

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sasha81

Re: Colleague's heels and nylon

Post by sasha81 »

mrtickles wrote:Yes, do cum more in her nylons!!!
They do stick together once you get them all full of cum but you can still loosen them up once the cum dries. She wont know.
I have been doing many of my oworkers shoes and nylons for years !!!!
I confirm this but actually it depends on the fabric. If it is shiny the stain will be very obvious. But with standard nylons nobody will notice. I cummed my gfs nylons a lot (took them from the cupboard and put them right back in) she did not notice - except the shiny ones. :)
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Yes, you are correct sasha...... if i do the shiney ones i wait for thdm to dry, thats if theres time, then rub the fabric together in order to loosen the dried cum.....then it usualy fades away. But like i said, if i have time to wait around.
Thats why i use the other shoe, or nylon to sniff while I unload inside thd other shoe!!
filip2588

Post by filip2588 »

She noticed it but she doesn't know what is it and she wear it. I think that I cum on this moment. I cum this time inside her nylon again. I wonder how she will respond this time. Hmm :)
keket

Post by keket »

Make this nylons socks full of cum :D She will wear it regularly and she doesn´t know :P And don´t forget for making photos ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Cum those black flats if you get a chance. They are very sexy. Cum her nylons again I like those too!
feet71

Post by feet71 »

What did her nylons smell like?
filip2588

Post by filip2588 »

feet71 wrote:What did her nylons smell like?
Her nylons socks smell like wet dirty feet with little parfums aroma. :) But she hasn't her flats and nylon under table, I tried find that but she has it in locked cupboard :( good times finished :( but I cum inside other colleguos high heels (pumps) .. :)
nylonstr

Post by nylonstr »

can you pust this other collegues pumps and have you any other worn nylons? :D
Johnsonj

Post by Johnsonj »

GREAT JOB!! i did exactly the same, it took me a while to man up to cum in my hot coworker's shoe too, but its such a temptation and feels so good to see there sexy feet swmming in my cum