My Boss's Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe_heels

My Boss's Shoes

Post by shoe_heels »

My boss is an absolute bitch! She is moody and feisty, but you know the thing that gets me most - She is so fuckable. She wears sexy clingy clothes that show off her arse, her skirts are very short, and most of all, she wears fuck me pumps.

I went into work last week, and as always, she arrived late, in a foul mood. She barked orders at everyone, and
generally made everyone feel miserable.

Well, I could see that she was wearing these pink suede heels, and true to her style, all the strumping up and down the office, it wasn't long before she slipped these off, and into some flats. I could see these shoes under her desk, and caught her several times dipping them on and off, and it wasn't long before I had a raging hard on.

I sat there all afternoon fantasising about shooting my load into her heels, and seeing the cum stain the inside of them. Well we got to the end of the day, and about half an hour before hometime, she got up and left, leaving the heels behind. As all my colleagues are slackers, they left 5 minutes after she did, leaving just me and the boss's shoes. I didn't take long to whip them from under her desk and disappear into a little meeting room, where I shot my load into them, imagining her slipping her feet back into them once I had cum. I hope you like the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiletto-hunter

Re: My Boss's Shoes

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Excellent, great revenge. Keep going my friend, she deserves it.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

stiletto-hunter wrote:Excellent, great revenge. Keep going my friend, she deserves it.
Yes load those heels with cum and any others you get a chance. Hope to see more pics!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Sweet, how'd they smell?
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

nice any pics of her? good work
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow. would love a pic of her
toes

Post by toes »

shoe_heels wrote:My boss is an absolute bitch! She is moody and feisty, but you know the thing that gets me most - She is so fuckable. She wears sexy clingy clothes that show off her arse, her skirts are very short, and most of all, she wears fuck me pumps.

I went into work last week, and as always, she arrived late, in a foul mood. She barked orders at everyone, and
generally made everyone feel miserable.

Well, I could see that she was wearing these pink suede heels, and true to her style, all the strumping up and down the office, it wasn't long before she slipped these off, and into some flats. I could see these shoes under her desk, and caught her several times dipping them on and off, and it wasn't long before I had a raging hard on.

I sat there all afternoon fantasising about shooting my load into her heels, and seeing the cum stain the inside of them. Well we got to the end of the day, and about half an hour before hometime, she got up and left, leaving the heels behind. As all my colleagues are slackers, they left 5 minutes after she did, leaving just me and the boss's shoes. I didn't take long to whip them from under her desk and disappear into a little meeting room, where I shot my load into them, imagining her slipping her feet back into them once I had cum. I hope you like the pictures.
wow lovely, been there done that. Can feel the estacy running through you while you fucked those bad girls.
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Excellent work!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Now it's time for some charm! She knows everybody hates her. Now you try to be on her side. Even if you're not be overly nice even if you don't want to. It may take some time but hang in there. Once you're in and she's starting to be more friendly. Maybe secretly buy her a mani and pedi. Leave it as an unknown but just appreciating her hard work. If she accepts then you comment on her nails. See how that goes. You'll know the time to jokingly say a foot rub would relieve a lot of stress but don't play that card until you're in close enough to know she won't wig out!
In the mean time! I love the pix and her heels!
suedej

Post by suedej »

O M G you are so so lucky ! Your fucking an amazing pair or suede heels ! My fucking hero ! Im so envious right now !!!!
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!