Wifes incredibly sexy new Tory Burch Wedge Peeptoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefreak

Wifes incredibly sexy new Tory Burch Wedge Peeptoes cummed

Post by shoefreak »

Wife recently purchased these sexy peeptoe Tory Burch wedges and I couldn't wait to give them their first treatment before she got to wear them....
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
The leather felt so nice against my member and the peeptoe was just calling for me to enter...
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0346.jpg
It felt so good sliding back and forth in the peeptoe. None like I've ever felt with other peeptoe heels.

I was feeling the pre-cum and had to resist the urge to squirt so soon.
I imagined my wife might want to match them with her mustard green skirt to wear it for date night. Don't you think it would go well together?
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG
The thought of her legs and feet clad in pantyhose and these wedges was driving me wild and I began to feel more pre-cum edging thru the pantyhose...
IMG_0350.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG
Finally I let it all out and gave them the cum bath they were waiting for!
I can't wait for her to wear them out!
IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
H

Re: Wifes incredibly sexy new Tory Burch Wedge Peeptoes cumm

Post by H »

Now thats a nice load.
leatherpumps

Post by leatherpumps »

Oh my god, they are "THE MOST AMAZING" shoes that was fabulous, thanks so much, Jeeze I so wish I could touch and smell and play with them for real, especailly as they were still warm and wet from your wife wearing them or even licking your cum out of them. You just drove me insane with those shoes.
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Tory burch are some of my favorite heels.... The "Jude" model in black patent are my all time favorite. Just something so classy and sexy about this designer. Hot session hope to see the misses modeling them!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Fantastic load! You're gonna enjoy watching her wear them!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Wow that pair indeed it's incredibly sexy!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

jon42 wrote:Fantastic load! You're gonna enjoy watching her wear them!
Thanks and Yes! I can't wait to see her walking around in them after I've cum blasted them. Hopefully she will wear them soon enough for me to share pics with all.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

shoefreak wrote:
jon42 wrote:Fantastic load! You're gonna enjoy watching her wear them!
Thanks and Yes! I can't wait to see her walking around in them after I've cum blasted them. Hopefully she will wear them soon enough for me to share pics with all.
It took a while for her to wear them but I managed to cream them a few more times before that. And finally I was able to sneak a few pics after she finally wore them out...
IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_1061.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LanaMichelle

Post by LanaMichelle »

My ex had some similar to those in black patent. Very nice work! Careful shooting on the Tory logo, it's hard to clean the cum from all those crevices...
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very sexy shoes ... Thanks!