How could I

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dages46

Re: How could I

Post by dages46 »

would love to know more
WOAH
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

It could be one of these:

1. He pretended to be a girl and bought shoes online?

2. He went to a store and asked the sales girl to pose in them to show his gf?
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

In any case, the toe nails are making me hot
I love high heel Pumps
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

storyyyy
toes

Post by toes »

Well here goes the story...

She is a married colleague whom I have strong lust for. I used he term "I am in lust with you" rather than "I am in love with you" in my mind for her. It was pure lust, and boy was she badly on mind cock's mind. We were both doctors, surgeons to be exact, and we used to work mostly off timings, late night etc. We were in a team that used to offer surgical services in different hospitals so many a times, since she live close to me, I used to pick and drop her. In hospital operating rooms, the shoe closets are outside and we all have to leave them there and change into a different pair to enter. But was she a clever bitch, she always removed her shoes, put hem in a bag and take them along to the girls changing room. And for years I had no opportunity to get her shoes. And so the a many years long lust began to get them.

Fast forward, JUST TO GET HER SHOES, I started an emotional relationship with her. I lied to her, emotionally engaged her, made her sexually teased. In the beginning it was casual sex talk, later began to open flirtations. Still I hadnt had a single shoe to myself. Years went by and we began to have this amazing sexual tension with flirtation all the time. Light touches, shoulder grazes and hugs became common. Then it entered into jokes of private parts, e.g. she had small boobs and I started teasing her on it etc. Then frequent boasts of how big I was (I am slightly above average sized). She was obviously married and nothing was out in the open or accepted.

Then I began the "emotional shoulder" play whenever she was in bad terms with her husband. There was nothing seriously bad at her end, but our emotional relationship came to the point that she started sharing all tiniest details with me. And was I the worst devil, I used to flare things up for her to make them apart. And this used to be such a turn-on. My cock used to throb when she was discussing her fights and I used to add a negative perspective just to split things more.

Slowly and gradually I started to open that she was turning me on. It was always jokingly off course. I made her emotionally cheat and soon I could feel that she was getting wet with the flirtations and was doing them more and more. In the midst of all this, I started to ask for her nudes, casual boob shows to begin with, then full sexy nudes with all the possible poses I could creatively suggest. I even coarsed her into sending her sex pics with her hubby, with her sucking his cock to her sitting on his top. And all of this was secret off course. I even put in her mind to try anal, her hubby wasnt very keen, but she got him into starting that (and off course I got those pics too).

Then it was time to open up with my dark secrets, and then I slowly and gradually told her my shoe fetish. And then started asking for her shoes. This started from "do whatever you like but just clean them and dont tell me what you did" to "please leave some cum and dont clean it". Slowly and gradually she started asking me to leave fresh cum loads so that she could see them. She initially just saw them, later smelled them, still later tasted a couple of times, and came to a point that she used to lick her shoes clean. She even started craving for it (just like one craves for ice cream). Mind it, we hadnt seen eachother nude in real time to this point and she had only seen my bulge and felt it. Their marriage had ups and downs, and I benefited from her breakups.

She eventually had to move out of state and the distance had its toll. She began to realize what was happening, even confronted me on occasions on my intentions when I was advising her. My lust was still the same, but the distance and inability to meet started making her cold to sexual attraction. We have now come to a point that we are more or less not in talking terms, just an occasional hello only just to keep reminding that we exist. I honestly have a lot of regrets, what my penis made me do to screw her life. But I still had an amazing journey. This is just the summary of over a decade and I have a few hundred incidents deeply remembered in my mind. I would love to share, sometimes think of writing a book on them.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Well.

I'm hard now.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

OMFG. I don't know what to say.. you got the Game, bro.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

No offense but you should have kept out some over the top things like "craving for cum like ice cream" among other stuff to create a believable story. You could've added some explanation of the pics you've posted in this thread as well. Lol
I love high heel Pumps