Stole these from her

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mouse

Re: Stole these from her

Post by mouse »

toes wrote:
SEXISHOE100 wrote:Hi!!

How did you get your hands on the real high ones, how did you carry them away??

Does she suspect you?
I had my bag with me. Sneaked into her closet and took out what ever i got my hands on. Had probably 30 sec time to do it. DOnt know if she suspected it. I am happy so dont really care.
damn lucky fellow u are
konz

Post by konz »

toes wrote:
SEXISHOE100 wrote:Hi!!

How did you get your hands on the real high ones, how did you carry them away??

Does she suspect you?
I had my bag with me. Sneaked into her closet and took out what ever i got my hands on. Had probably 30 sec time to do it. DOnt know if she suspected it. I am happy so dont really care.
Lol! :P wow thats funny and awsome! You brave crazy ballsy dude, I respect that and those open toe ones are extremely sexy! I remember I did a act similar to this, that thrill and excitement you get knowing anything could go wrong lol. Way to go
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Please post more pics!
lk132

Post by lk132 »

toes wrote:pics
Love your big cock!!
lk132

Post by lk132 »

sh03s wrote:Pics?
Fuck my feet
toes

Post by toes »

lk132 wrote:
Love your big cock!!
whola, wow
lk132

Post by lk132 »

toes wrote:
lk132 wrote:
Love your big cock!!
whola, wow
yes
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Ike! We know you're a dude! Some of us like the ladies. I'm not knocking you at all but why put your pix in someone else's thread? Make your own and let these threads exist on their own unless someone asks for pix of your feet! Not trying to be a dick. I click on certain threads to see what they've posted. Not to see your tootsies
toes

Post by toes »

wifey-heels wrote:Ike! We know you're a dude! Some of us like the ladies. I'm not knocking you at all but why put your pix in someone else's thread? Make your own and let these threads exist on their own unless someone asks for pix of your feet! Not trying to be a dick. I click on certain threads to see what they've posted. Not to see your tootsies
agreed!!!
lk132

Post by lk132 »

wifey-heels wrote:Ike! We know you're a dude! Some of us like the ladies. I'm not knocking you at all but why put your pix in someone else's thread? Make your own and let these threads exist on their own unless someone asks for pix of your feet! Not trying to be a dick. I click on certain threads to see what they've posted. Not to see your tootsies