Would you cum in this sluts shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

momshotshoes

Re: Would you cum in this sluts shoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Here is a picture of gangbang Jenn in sandals. Would you cum all over them, and make the slut lick them clean? How to you rate this slag out of ten? 8) :x :evil: I think I would give her a very generous 6 out of 10.
No she doesn't have boots to cum in. Just slippers, heels and flats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lubimnozky

Post by lubimnozky »

Off course. 8/10
Wova123

Post by Wova123 »

8/10 and very fuckable :)
Sartorius

Post by Sartorius »

Sure would - looks like she has sweaty feet!
km95

Post by km95 »

of course i would. Let us see her ballet flats :)
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Yes i very much would. Need to get hold of her shoes and have some fun. I'm sure many guys have before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

schoolshoes1 wrote:Yes... Fat people's feet usually stink so I bet they smell amazing. One shoe sniffing while I fuck the other, then leave a massive mess in her shoe for the fat bitch to walk around in!!!

Haha crude comment but absolutely true, fat chicks feet indeed stink. Ride those peeptoes hard, sniff one and fuck the other. Get some pics of her peeptoes.
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Finally working at big tits house yesturday. She answered the door wearing her usual low cut top that shows plenty off her massive boosum. And short cropped jeas, and was bare foot. She had made her toes look all pretty painted red. I clocked her heels laying in the bathroom, and after thinking dirty thoughts of fucking her slut body for so long. I was going to find a way, any way of coming in her slut heels that she had probably fucked lots of guys in. When she finally said she was away to make me a cup of tea. I made a quick glance of her sexy bare feet, and then pulled out my cock and started jerking in to her slag heels. Before the kettle had boiled I had blew my load in to her filthy whore heels, and put them back neatly in the corner leaving my man muck in them for her to get all over her filthy feet and cum worthy toes.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Yes definitely would.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Love these slutty new look heels