please delete this topic

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

teefseohs

Re: My asian wife's shoes collection

Post by teefseohs »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 am Your wife has some amazing shoes. As I was going through the pics it's like the next pair is even more hot than the ones I just finished getting hard to. She is a sexy woman and has hot toes and feet from what we've seen here.

Any further pics of her wearing them would of course be greatly appreciated, and I hope you're finding time to regularly fuck these amazing shoes of hers.
Thanks for your post, I am glad you appreciate my wife and her shoes! I got more shoes to shoot for you guys, just need to get on it and take pics of the rest of her collection.
Sadly I must say she doesnt put them on very often so it will be hard to take pics of her wearing them...
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

teefseohs wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:18 pm
Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 am Your wife has some amazing shoes. As I was going through the pics it's like the next pair is even more hot than the ones I just finished getting hard to. She is a sexy woman and has hot toes and feet from what we've seen here.

Any further pics of her wearing them would of course be greatly appreciated, and I hope you're finding time to regularly fuck these amazing shoes of hers.
Thanks for your post, I am glad you appreciate my wife and her shoes! I got more shoes to shoot for you guys, just need to get on it and take pics of the rest of her collection.
Sadly I must say she doesnt put them on very often so it will be hard to take pics of her wearing them...
Do you tell her how hot her and her feet look in these amazing shoes? Maybe she'll start to wear them more often for you? Perhaps you can play around with her 'We can do X tonight, but I want to see you wear these heels when we go' I do this sometimes as a way to talk the wife into wearing shoes I want to see her in.
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

Willing to sell any? I’m loving the worn out silver flats on page 3.. would love to smell them and cum in them
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:54 am
Do you tell her how hot her and her feet look in these amazing shoes? Maybe she'll start to wear them more often for you? Perhaps you can play around with her 'We can do X tonight, but I want to see you wear these heels when we go' I do this sometimes as a way to talk the wife into wearing shoes I want to see her in.
She knows I have a shoes fetish but she mostly is not interested in it. She kinda likes to buy shoes but most of them see very little use, I shot more pics of her collection today and noticed most of the shoes she bought in the last few years were almost new and some had still the price tag on them...

The good thing is she is in a good phase sexually she wants to try new things and I bought her some lingerie recently that she surprisingly loved a lot. I plan to ask her to wear heels in bed next times she dresses up with the hot corset I got for her!
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

So here is an update on the wife's shoes collection:
IMG_3832.jpg
IMG_3833.jpg
IMG_3834.jpg
IMG_3835.jpg
IMG_3836.jpg
IMG_3837.jpg
IMG_3838.jpg
IMG_3839.jpg
IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3841.jpg
IMG_3842.jpg
IMG_3843.jpg
IMG_3844.jpg
IMG_3845.jpg
IMG_3846.jpg
IMG_3847.jpg
IMG_3848.jpg
IMG_3849.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

Wornoutflats wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 am Willing to sell any? I’m loving the worn out silver flats on page 3.. would love to smell them and cum in them
Hi there I might be able to send them to you but they are not accessible right now, will need to wait until this summer.
Wova123

Post by Wova123 »

Love to see more of your wife wearing heels. Very sexy ladie. One lucky man!
BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

I am so happy you have a good wife married.

Ciao,

Andy in Holland
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

You are one lucky man! Do you have pics of her cummed heels?