Rich Shoe Sluts [UPDATE]

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eric1980

Re: Neighbor's Slutty Heel Collection

Post by eric1980 »

i dream of getting a contact with the keys of the appartment of a shoeslut milf and well-educated shoeslut daughter.

That's the most awesome thread i've read on shoesession.

Enjoy your luck !!!

You really have balls cumming like that on the miu miu black suede platform pumps. I really wonder what they are thinking about the cum stains on the shoe.Kind obvious, i'm so excited imagining they wear them outside.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Updanvdd
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
stableboy

Post by stableboy »

Any updates? :)
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

great post, any news?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

these ladies are very classy...woow
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

I give my key to my neighbor to water my plants, feed my fish, get my mail and check on my apartment when I am gone on vacation and weekends. I never thought he might be whacking off with my heels or going through my underwear....

I love wearing my heels and wear heels daily to work and out partying.... and now that you mentioned it, he has been looking at my feet and legs a lot whenever I see him in the parking lot or in the hall.

I would be really upset if some guy whacked off on my suede pumps. I don't even let them get wet from rain. My leather or rubber boots could get wet....even my stiletto leather pumps....in fact I have given a couple of former boytoys some heel jobs with my GUESS, 9 WEST and JESSICA SIMPSON stilettos - which is why I enjoy this site.... I got some great suggestions from here... and I find that like 75% of the guys I date are into shoes and feet :)

Now I am worried, do you think I should ask him if he does that or just tell him not to or lock my bedroom door? Maybe I can take a pic of my closet to see if any of my clothes/shoes had been moved...... I have to go to a conference next week... he was a bit too eager to volunteer when I mentioned it to him...... I really do NOT want him shooting his load on my suede shoes and boots...

GINA
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Maybe install a mini camera, watching your stiletto closet, then you can catch him in the act, and post it here so we all can see, thanks
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Haha.... would you really like to watch that? :)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

...some guys here would....do you find your neighbour attractive, or have a thing for him, or do you just wanna take advantage of him, once you catch him?
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

He is cute for an older guy. I think he is 40 something
Yeah if I caught him I guess I would make him buy me new heels and clothes. He is recently divorced and really a nice guy. I would give him a shoejob if he asked me.
Gina