Rich Shoe Sluts [UPDATE]

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sanK-B

Re: Rich Shoe Sluts [UPDATE]

Post by sanK-B »

It's been a while since the last update
Too bad, this topic was nice
BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

it is always nice for walking the neighbour's dogs, reminds me of some asian girlfriend, size 3..she allowed me to climax on her feet or everywhere, after I walked her dog. Wish I had these women as for neighbours, smelling their panties and nylons, mmm their shoes
Sincerely,

Andy in Holland
Men go their own way
blondie_69_69

Post by blondie_69_69 »

Great page
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Sometimes you gotta be careful! More and more people are buying hidden cameras to watch their homes. Awesome shoe jobs. But use caution!
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:08 am Sometimes you gotta be careful! More and more people are buying hidden cameras to watch their homes. Awesome shoe jobs. But use caution!
Wish we could catch a guy doing the wifes shoes, would be kinky as hell.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, it would!! Let me be on camera after breaking into Kim Kardashian's place and raiding her closet!! Purses and shoes/boots GALORE!!! The leather would make me drunk, or high!!!