Shoe licking

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

J1600

Shoe licking

Post by J1600 »

The Mrs had some nice black ballet flats on this morning and really took control. She started giving me a hand job and knowing my shoe fetish made me lick her shoes clean. I was so turned on licking the insides and the outside and she made me lick the bottom of her shoes clean. They were heaps dirty and I had to lick all the dirt off. When I refused she would slap my cock and demand that I clean them. I licked those shoes so clean they were shining. When she approved she let me blow my load on her feet and in her shoes.

Did anyone else lick the dirty bottoms on shoes clean. Is this gross?
jon42

Re: Shoe licking

Post by jon42 »

Definitely! In the moment it's hot as hell... though I will usually go an wash my teeth and use mouthwash after I'm done!
Balletflats32

Post by Balletflats32 »

jon42 wrote:Definitely! In the moment it's hot as hell... though I will usually go an wash my teeth and use mouthwash after I'm done!
I'm the same the very first time it was gross but after you get used to it I lick my wife's flats all the time I just brush my teeth after and use mouth wash. I don't find it gross I say do whatever turns you on.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Hell yeah I lick shoes
ilickshoes

Post by ilickshoes »

No man , not gross at all .

Nothing better than cleaning your wifes shoes for her . And when it is mutual and both are aware of it and enjoy it ... wow just dosent get any better.

It would be nice to see more of this type of post and less of the stealing , deceiving stuff that is prevalent on here .

Bravo ....