Colleagues shoes CUMMED!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RonShoeLove

Colleagues shoes CUMMED!

Post by RonShoeLove »

Hello! New here and love the smell and taste of women's sexy feet! A set which are well maintained will always keep my interest... And ERECTION.

Some context - there is a girl at work. Sexy, long hair, got some curves ... She sits with me and she keeps her shoes at work! I had to work one saturday and was all alone and regretting coming in... Until I remembered that I HAVE THE PICK OF THE SHOES!

I thought I would start of slow... I took her flats, a Aldo loafer.. Well worn usually against her bare feet, wth the toe grooves inside. I sniffed one and licked the other ... I slid my cock in and the tip rubbed against the grooves her sexy feet and toes has made.... I sniffed I fucked one so hard I was pre cumming all over the one I was fucking... I sniffed the other one deeply and shot a thick gooey load into the shoe.

I left it for a minute while I cleaned myself up and spread the cum all over the inside.

Monday she came in, kicked off her trainers and slid her foot into my now dry goo.

I'm sure she would love to suck my dick. As she has a soft spot for me, but for now she can smother her feet In my cum.

More to follow incl pics soon!
sandalfan1

Re: Colleagues shoes CUMMED!

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like you have a goldmine and need pursue this girl a little further. You could start out by asking her to "pose" wearing certain shoes and get some pictures of her. If she asks if you are into her feet you can strike up a discussion about how you have always liked feet and it goes from there. Great job and look forward to your future updates.
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
RonShoeLove

Post by RonShoeLove »

Thanks for the replies guys.... I will work a weekend soon / or a late night and get some shots for you all.

I will pursue her, but the best thing is she acts a prude! Typical good girl.... Walking about with my cum on her soles!!

There are many others to cum!
RonShoeLove

Post by RonShoeLove »

Update: it's hotter now so the bare legs meaning bare feet in heels season is here! Plus the added heat means a nicer shoe to cum. Women are leaving great shoes in the office but people are working late!
I'm going to have to go stealth! I have my eyes on some sexy heels and my original flats I cummed already!
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Good work! Let's see those pics!