POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Vote for a new Section exclusively for "Sexy High-Heels well worn or cummed"

YES please - create a new section without that sneakers, slippers and flip-flop stuff....
87%
NO i dont like to have a new section...
13%

Total votes: 298

mr_gabor

POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Post by mr_gabor »

hi mates,

take a look at the actual forum and compare that with the good old times with fresh stuff from stilettohunter and other guys that have some "TASTE" in sexy heels. Today i mostly find threads with someone mothers houseslippers, sneakers, sisters flip-flops, crocs, buffys, flats and all that scrap. So i think its time to create a new section exclusively for "sexy High-Heels well worn or cummed", so you dont have to click to all this scrap stuff....

Join me and vote for a new section exclusively for "Sexy High-Heels well worn or cummed" :D

to share more real hot high-Heels just like this

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

toepher

Re: POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Post by toepher »

i think sneakers should b its own thread
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

There's already a separate sub-forum for sneakers, slippers, etc...if people are mis-filing then that's a problem with the users, not the forum.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

maybe shoe cumming forum should be renamed to avoid misfilling ? "heels & pumps cumming" e.g. ?
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

Oh ... then clearly there was no need to create that sub-forum in the first place, since all such posts could go in the shoe cumming sub-forum instead. Similarly for the sub-forums dedicated specifically to flats and wedges.

If there really is a huge problem with people posting non-high heels content in this section (and I haven't seen that), then creating a "sexy high-heels only" section isn't going to help...this section will still have people posting such things, and of course high heels content will still be put here too.

A new sub-forum that "only" allows sexy high heels will probably only get those kinds of posts; but that won't actually mean more people posting the specific type of content you like. And that's the real issue. (How would you moderate that, anyway? "Those shoes aren't sexy enough, someone move/delete this thread" ?)

The bigger picture is that there's a lack of content in general, with fewer posts across all topics these days compared to in the past. Therefore, whenever someone does bother to make a new thread, and it's not exactly what you like, it seems like the forum is only being filled with "scrap".

"Sexy" is pretty subjective anyway... all those shoes pictured are quite boring to me. Nor do I go for the well worn/grungy thing. We all have different interests when it comes to shoes; criticizing others for lacking "taste" isn't very productive. It's that kind of attitude that leads people to stop posting on these forums period - feeling unwanted.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

visitor9000 wrote:Oh ... then clearly there was no need to create that sub-forum in the first place, since all such posts could go in the shoe cumming sub-forum instead. Similarly for the sub-forums dedicated specifically to flats and wedges.

If there really is a huge problem with people posting non-high heels content in this section (and I haven't seen that), then creating a "sexy high-heels only" section isn't going to help...this section will still have people posting such things, and of course high heels content will still be put here too.

A new sub-forum that "only" allows sexy high heels will probably only get those kinds of posts; but that won't actually mean more people posting the specific type of content you like. And that's the real issue. (How would you moderate that, anyway? "Those shoes aren't sexy enough, someone move/delete this thread" ?)

The bigger picture is that there's a lack of content in general, with fewer posts across all topics these days compared to in the past. Therefore, whenever someone does bother to make a new thread, and it's not exactly what you like, it seems like the forum is only being filled with "scrap".

"Sexy" is pretty subjective anyway... all those shoes pictured are quite boring to me. Nor do I go for the well worn/grungy thing. We all have different interests when it comes to shoes; criticizing others for lacking "taste" isn't very productive. It's that kind of attitude that leads people to stop posting on these forums period - feeling unwanted.
ok, i understand that not everybody is into this "well worn Heels" stuff, but seriously these pics are quite boring to you ???

no further questions - your honor :roll:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

BUMP !!!! :D

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

BUMP !!!!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I think just changing the name of the Shoe cumming forum to the High heel shoe cumming forum would be the best solution. Othewise you have to check two different forums to see all high heel material, and would still have to look through the non-high heel topics. And will leave out the sexy because as pointed out, sexy is different to everyone. Otherwise all women in the world would wear the same shoes.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Wetshoe wrote: Otherwise all women in the world would wear the same shoes.
Well, I HAVE A DREAM ...... lol..

ok - so please vote for stuff like this

Image Image