POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Vote for a new Section exclusively for "Sexy High-Heels well worn or cummed"

YES please - create a new section without that sneakers, slippers and flip-flop stuff....
87%
NO i dont like to have a new section...
13%

Total votes: 298

LuvYourSlippers247

Re: POLL - Vote for a new "Sexy High-Heels Only" Section

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

mr_gabor wrote:
LuvYourSlippers247 wrote: Personally, I enjoy the stories and pics on shoe cumming on all shoes... not one type in particular. I do not want to miss out on good shoe cumming because I have to search through all these different sections. So have Shoe Cumming stay the same and let the high heel voyeurs who just want pics of only high heels have a section where they only have high heels... no cumming.
ok, lets sort this out - "Cumming on all shoes" - to me its important that i personally like these shoes (stylish, sexy etc) and it is twice the kick if you know or see the lady who is wearing them and you like her style and appearance...
so if the lady is hot, cum in her heels is a huge thrill... but not on moms slippers
BTW: forum legends like Stiletto hunter tick the same... i guess...

so this is a huge difference in our fetish - just a plain vanilla shoe is no thrill - maybe is just your thrill to do something forbidden - to cum, piss, scat, abuse or do the other things - thats very different from my fetish...

so please answer my question below - so i can try to analyse your thinking

please see my pics above - its shot @ a typical pedestrian zone - if you have the same taste in girls and shoes like me only max. 1% of all the women i pass in the zone catching my attention - if you are into sneakers, ballerinas and flip-flops worn by plain vanilla girls you must get an 24h hardon and shot 5000 pics a hour instead of 20-30 Pictures - strange ?? any explanation
The answer is no. Simple... no.

1st... no man gets a 24 hour hard on... let's get that straight.

2nd. The high heels are sexy, so your point is valid. The pics that you showed are of nice looking women in nice looking shoes.

3rd. You don't get hard for every pair of heels that you see, so everyone else doesn't get hard from everything they see... it's very rude and ignorant to assume people are running around looking at any woman, seeing their shoes, and getting hard.

4th. There seems to be a hang up on "mom's slippers".
I agree. I don't care for incest or cumming in family members shoes. That's a turn off for me, but not for everyone else. Some people like it and that's fine. But just because your mom and her slippers aren't hot doesn't mean that for the rest of the world. There are hot mom's in hot heels that also look hot in slippers.

Moderators: If The High Heels Only section gets made, I think it would be a good thing. Please keep a plain broad Shoe Cumming general section so everyone can continue to share.

Honestly thought the easiest thing for EVERYONE would be if the people complaining would just not click on the topics that they don't like. That seems like the obvious solution, but hey, I'm just a shoe fetishist... what do I know? :wink:
fukjuol

Post by fukjuol »

I would appreciate if the section would be called "High Heels etc. blabla" and not "Shoe".
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

LuvYourSlippers247 wrote: The answer is no. Simple... no.

1st... no man gets a 24 hour hard on... let's get that straight.

2nd. The high heels are sexy, so your point is valid. The pics that you showed are of nice looking women in nice looking shoes.

3rd. You don't get hard for every pair of heels that you see, so everyone else doesn't get hard from everything they see... it's very rude and ignorant to assume people are running around looking at any woman, seeing their shoes, and getting hard.

4th. There seems to be a hang up on "mom's slippers".
I agree. I don't care for incest or cumming in family members shoes. That's a turn off for me, but not for everyone else. Some people like it and that's fine. But just because your mom and her slippers aren't hot doesn't mean that for the rest of the world. There are hot mom's in hot heels that also look hot in slippers.

Moderators: If The High Heels Only section gets made, I think it would be a good thing. Please keep a plain broad Shoe Cumming general section so everyone can continue to share.

Honestly thought the easiest thing for EVERYONE would be if the people complaining would just not click on the topics that they don't like. That seems like the obvious solution, but hey, I'm just a shoe fetishist... what do I know? :wink:
Sure, it was just an example - no dick is harder than life - LOL

Not to click on it is no option cos the thread titles are so often misleading
" My Girlfriends hot shoe collection" - click on it - Sneakers ugg :evil:
" Sister in Law stays over!" - Click on it - Flats :twisted:
fetishes are very selective, so when you say you like all shoes - maybe you are more a Foot-Fetishist ?? - checkout this -> http://themousepad.yuku.com/directory

just my 2 ct

mr g
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

I see and respect your point.

I love mousepad! It has alot of diverse stories, yet nowhere near as organized as here.

Hot Shoe Shots might be what you need. They have tons of high heels organized into a high heel section.

http://www.hotshoeshots.com/

Also The Den of Smelly Feet might interest you:
http://www.footsniffing.com/

Good luck
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

blonk !!!

CUM inside and VOTE !!

Image Image Image

mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Still voting

so fuckable...

Image Image
Image Image Image

mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Happy New Year !!!

for all the lazy thread poster

Heelsniffer

Post by Heelsniffer »

konz wrote:I agree with Mr gabor and I see his point. I too wonder why is the strange taste of grandmother's slippers, old aunt uggs, or flip flop from family and stuff. I feel it's almost like having sex with your own blood! And to me that's not cool. Not knocking what others might see sexy or a turn on, but I prefer high sexy alluring appealing taste in shoes, and not family members own. Despite this, it seems those type post gets the most views and attention, maybe most of you dudes into those type things but not me. It kinds discourages me from posting at times because it's like it's in vain. But to each his own they say.
I also partly agree with Mr Gabor , I like his posts cause to me a well worn shoe is better than a new unworn item. I dont think we need a new section but for me guys wearing heels like some here I find repulsive but hey, to each his own. So like many others I dont look at these threads cause they do nothing for me or like cumming on a purse! or a jacket for that matter!!! does nothing. I dont approve of some idiot coming here and posting that what I like and many others like also is crap . These selfminded idiots need a thread section for the goofs. THIS IS MY OPINION :mrgreen:
shoe fever

Post by shoe fever »

Hi there,
Your Girl has the best shoe collection, i was wondering if theres any pair for sale....?
please let me know.....Thanks.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6OK0j0jjsc

except these heels a not well worn this is a definition of a sexy fuck and cum in her heels clip :o