Fun at Mother in Law's house

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

royaltai

Fun at Mother in Law's house

Post by royaltai »

The other week, my in laws left town and gave me the key to their house. I knew right away that I would have some fun in my mother in law's closet. Good god does she have a nice collection of heels. Very business professional. I had a specific pair in mind I wanted to cum on because I have a pic of her wearing them. I decided to give her pearl necklace collection a coating of cum as well.

On the way out I took a pair I don't think she would notice missing. They're black suede wedges and are currently getting multiple coats of cum.

Add me on xhamster: xhamster.com/users/royaltai

While you're there, feel free to check out my wife's lovely heel collection. Im currently taking requests for my next pair to cum on.

gallery:
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4354 ... house.html

vid:
http://xhamster.com/movies/4336791/not_ ... _load.html
dirkcandid

Re: Fun at Mother in Law's house

Post by dirkcandid »

very hot, love the pics!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

nice collection! keep going!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

WOW!!!
I love my mils heels and shoes also
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great vid and pics. I sent a friendship request and left some comments. I love shoe closet pics.
royaltai

Post by royaltai »

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm just waiting for my next opportunity to spend some time with her shoe collection. She's actually coming over my place tonight. Hopefully she'll have a sexy pair on that I can snap a couple pictures of. Is it just me or not that I find the shoes my mil/wife wear that are documented in pics are most desirable to cum on. With that in mind, I'll be documenting my mil and wife more often with sexy shoes on their feet and wait for the right time to cum all over them :)
royaltai

Post by royaltai »

I recently had another chance to go over my mother in laws house when nobody was home. I couldn't wait to rub my cock all over her shoes. The first pair I noticed were these light pink snake skin print pumps that were hanging about chest high. The insoles were very well worn. I rubbed my cock and pre cum all over them until I saw the pair of shoes I left my spunk on over 4 months ago. And to my surprise my cum stains were still on the outside of them! (See the 4th pic in the gallery set)

I decided to leave my load in a pair of her brown flats. Once I started fucking them I just couldn't stop. I spread my load all over the inside of one of the flats near the toe area and put the insole back inside the shoe. I could seriously spend hours in her closet! The light pink pumps will definitely be my next session.

Link to gallery:
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4990 ... art_2.html
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great pics and vids. I left some comments. I want to also say here that I really enjoy the closet pics. I wish I had access to some.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Nice shoes and cum shots... And you've given new meaning to the phrase "pearl necklace"! LMAO