workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tehguy1988

workplace escapades

Post by tehguy1988 »

Wow i'm surprised such a site exists! I've developed this unhealthy fetish to make love to my good-looking coworkers' shoes and i've found it impossible to quit!... Oh well, thought i'd share a few of my sessions here with you folks... I've had more sessions from the past but didn't take photos of many of them...

Starting off first with my favourite girl. She has some really sexy shoes under her desk!

Firstly she has this super sexy pair of black heels that i've came at least 3 times into before:
IMG_2350 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2351 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2352 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2353 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2354 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2362 (Medium).JPG
And next my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE pair of shoes from her! love the texture and feel when i rub the outside against my dick.
IMG_2355 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2356 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2357 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2358 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2359 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2360 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2361 (Medium).JPG
There're also some other slippers that I've not came into before (not so interested). And a nice pink jacket which I have. =)
IMG_2363 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2364 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2366 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2368 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2369 (Medium).JPG
Finally, a video (too dark though)
http://xhamster.com/movies/4522491/img_2371.html

The beautiful girl of my dreams =)
f001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sat May 02, 2020 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
FootFreak

Re: workplace sessions

Post by FootFreak »

Oh yes...did you leave your cum to dry and does she wear the flats barefoot?...you should spread your cum all over her toe prints and let it dry so you can see (or I can see lol) where it forms around her toes and you know the excess is going in between her toes!!!...check out my posts
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Dude, I'm terrified that all the cum residue is still sticky and that she would find out once she wears them. I always wipe my cum off and leave a thin layer on. Yep they all wear their shoes and slippers barefoot.

Some of the stains I left behind over time are getting noticeable... screw it, i'll leave them there!
IMG_2442 (Large).JPG
IMG_2443 (Large).JPG
IMG_2747 (Large).JPG
IMG_2748 (Large).JPG
Spotted a new pair of furla shoes... next time heh.

More to come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heelsniffer

Post by Heelsniffer »

:D Keep up the good work dude, I remember when I used to have this luck. Used to work in offices and had my own shoe harrem :mrgreen:
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session !!!! Very nice , please more
BB

Post by BB »

Great work! Love it!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Check out my post....trust she won't think it's cum. I would actually talk to the woman who's shoe I came in periodically and I found subtle ways to bring up her shoes and she would change the subject until one day I saw her shoes in the trash and when I asked her about it she would would start to answer then change the subject with a grossed out look on her face lol!!! Trust me when I say I loaded the shoes up. Now I would only fill up the toe section and I made sure it had time to dry before putting them back obviously and insult to injury sometimes they would sit for two weeks at a time giving me a chance to drop multiple loads in them before she wore them BAREFOOT!!! I know there was tons of crud in between her toes and that's probably the really reason she threw them away. I swear I wish I was a fly on the wall when she took them off. I'm sure her facial expression was priceless, and did she clean her feet right then or later hmmm...oh and she was a dangler, I remember seeing her wiggle her toes around inside the shoes and I'm sure it's because she was feeling her toes getting caked in my cum...she hasn't left anymore shoes but I'm patiently waiting for her to or find another victim...man that experience was priceless...
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

...oh and again, only fill up the toe box and let it dry evenly, NO STREAKS, don't let it run down the back of the shoe and dry, that's a little obvious. I always fill up the toe prints and coat it evenly
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

It has to be great to watch her walk around in your cum barefoot all day!!!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Just to finish up the photos I have for this babe, here are some from another session. This time a pair of mules that weren't there before. Had a great time. :P
IMG_2749 (Large).JPG
IMG_2751 (Large).JPG
IMG_2753 (Large).JPG
IMG_2755 (Large).JPG
IMG_2758 (Large).JPG
IMG_2760 (Large).JPG
http://xhamster.com/movies/4522871/img_2759.html
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.