workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bojeohs

Re: workplace escapades

Post by bojeohs »

wowwww!!! how hot is when you do the update of your cummed high heels pumps man!!! keep cumming and updating after your victms wears them! thanks a lotttttt!!!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I think you should start telling us how each one of these sexy ladies shoes, smell like!
I think we would all like to know how different their scents are.....who has the sexiest smelling shoe....who is the most stinky.....who wears them bare verses which of them always wears nylons.

Thanks
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Love it!!!
jackiejoe67

Post by jackiejoe67 »

Noiraa

Post by Noiraa »

No updates?
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hey guys, sorry for the absence. But I'm back again to start the year with a new pair of shoes!

The beneficiary this time (I don't like it when you guys use the term 'victim', it's extremely negative) is one of my regulars #12. I just looked back at my records and realized that she's been providing me with lots of pleasure since 2015, which means this will be the fourth year I'm blasting her shoes! I've lost count of how many of her footwear I've creamed!

The last post on #12 was a pair of flats a few pages back here: viewtopic.php?p=728978#p728978

It was a late weekday night as usual. There was still someone else at the office but the best part about #12 is that she's seated at a far end and I would be perfectly safe as long as everyone in her corner had left. I checked to ensure that the scene was clear, then I crept over to her desk to check it out... Man was I spoiled for choice!
IMG_2510 (Medium).JPG
There was a pair of black suede-tip pumps that were new to me. She's never left them under her desk before, so of course I had to help her season them a little! 8)
IMG_2517 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2518 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2519 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2521 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2522 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2523 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2524 (Medium).JPG
Warm up:
IMG_2528 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2529 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2530 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2532 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2540 (Medium).JPG
Then I boldly sat on her chair to enjoy these heels. It was safe as I was sitting low and there were big screens all over the place to cover me. Sometimes when testosterone takes over you take the craziest risks! It was a calculated one though, I was really quite safe.
IMG_2541 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2543 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2544 (Medium).JPG
After a good 15 minutes or so I felt it was time to unleash yet another week's store of cum onto these beauties, so I went back down on the floor to continue fucking her right shoe. Just before I climaxed I lay down her shoes nicely in front of me and blasted them both. Big, big load it was!

Check out the video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2547-8550200

When I was done wiped my cock with her regular studded pumps (which if you're a regular here you would know I've fucked countless times before).
IMG_2546 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2548 (Medium).JPG
Check them out two days later! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: All that cum absorbed by the suede!
IMG_2587 (Medium).JPG
Aaaand as always, a pic of the lucky owner of these heels. The way she's sniffing that wine first before tasting it, is exactly what I do to her shoes everytime! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
friendtesting123

Post by friendtesting123 »

deleted
Last edited by friendtesting123 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

friendtesting123 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:55 am wow dude i love these suede shots you do. no one else in this game does it like you do.. i'm guessing she threw out those old black wedges you destroyed since i didnt see it in the picture.

but seriously though, for the clarks, 2 days left unattended like that?!

you must've wiped them off didn't you? it looks so obvious at any distance!
No, no. I smudged them around to spread it out of course! That's why you see those big stains here!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Nice, would love to see the toeprints after ths shoes have been worn....great post, thanks and Happy New Year!!!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

wow happy new year