workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: workplace escapades

Post by pumpscummer »

This thread is so awesome!
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Wow!
Does she wear them bare foot?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Unbelievable. Wow
I love high heel Pumps
yuriromanov69

Post by yuriromanov69 »

nsagaa wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:45 amLegend
:shock: :wink: :mrgreen: :!: that`s called 777 Jackpot Wow hugh
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

talesdemileto wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:52 am Here sharing the loubs with her sister, in the morning for the photoshoot with Skoda and in the evening -same day- they swaped pairs for a party

I guarantee these are the same pair for the wear marks, particularlly the nude ones have a black mark on the left shoe point that is still visible years later with she modeling the same pair.

Wow thanks for sharing, these women look so hot. What are their names?

Anyway, I decided to finish off the #44 trilogy today and share my final session with her Louboutins.
Part two was here: viewtopic.php?p=818714#p818714
Part one was here: viewtopic.php?p=809985#p809985

So a week or so after the previous session, I stayed back at the workplace for my chance with #44's sexy and cruddy heels. Again it was a weekday as I knew that any session from then on could be my last with her shoes, since she her departure from the firm was imminent.

Lo and behold, again I found her Louboutins under her desk, covered with the same cloth bag.
IMG_4550 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4551 (Medium).JPG
I was delighted to see that they've become even dirtier than before, with the grime from her toes getting glued by my dried cum onto the soles. I'm getting hard just thinking about it while typing this now...
IMG_4552 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4554 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4555 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4556 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4557 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4558 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4559 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4561 (Medium).JPG
I played around with these beautiful heels, but unlike the past sessions, I went all out with anal insertion. Throughout the entire twenty minute session I had the stem of her right heel up in my ass. I turned over a wastepaper bin sideways and propped the shoe on top of it to keep it in place as I sat against it.

Some of you might find this rather appalling but those who have tried heel insertion like myself would appreciate it better. It's a mix of pain and pleasure (trust me, the cum loads are bigger and the orgasm more intense). What makes it so amazing for me is that sense of vulnerability as I'm kneeling down butt naked in the open, a shoe jammed up into my ass and another one with my cock inside. I wouldn't have been able to make an escape if anyone barged in.

So yeah, I gradually pushed the heel deeper and deeper into my ass while I jerked off furiously into her other shoe. Absolutely amazing session. Haven't had one like this in months, maybe over a year (last one was with #17's red pumps I think)!
IMG_4564 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4567 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4568 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4596 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4607 (Medium).JPG
Finally I came into her shoe. It was a big watery load. I rolled the cum around in the shoe then tried to shake some into the other one (which I slowly and a little painfully withdrew from my ass).

Check out the video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4608-9142551
IMG_4609 (Medium).JPG
And this concludes all my sessions with #44's Christian Louboutins. I didn't manage to spend more time with them but frankly I am already very grateful to have had the chance at all. She never left any footwear behind for me in the two or three years she's been at the firm. Can I say, this was her farewell gift to us shoe lovers? :D

A few more photos of #44...
Capture5.JPG
Capture7.JPG
Capture9.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Keep your eyes on this shoes, maybe she'll throw it in the bin briefly.
Lucky man
jhon

Post by jhon »

wow very very hots Louboutins
:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I hope her feet were good and sticky with cum by the end of the day!
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

This last session is one of the best ever in my opinion!
mwife49
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Thu May 13, 2021 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.