workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

XOCAN

Re: workplace escapades

Post by XOCAN »

tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

mrtickles wrote:Mmmmm...i would love to sniff their shoes after they had them on all day. Do any of the office girls wear nylons? Which of them have the sexiest smelling shoes?
Well I think out of the 3 girls I've shown you guys so far, girl 1 had nice smelling shoes. 2 and 3 didn't really any smell.
XOCAN wrote:Great theard! did you cam in this pair? :D
download/file.php?id=239972&mode=view
download/file.php?id=239971&mode=view
No i haven't yet. :mrgreen: I'll try.

Anyway there's this lady (girl 4) I saw the other day and got some photos from behind her to show you. She's no spring chicken but I think she's still single and she loves wearing rather tight and sexy pants, and a nice pair of wedges to complement them and show off her perky butt. So far she hasn't left them under her desk before, but I swear I'll cum in them some day... :twisted: I've shot into her bottle of hand lotion before though, heh.
Capture3.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Spotted her (girl 4) today wearing a black pair of platforms, oooh... but I can't get my hands on them yet, ack! One day...

Anyway, here're some photos from a past session with a pair of platform sandals from girl 5. She's a relatively new hire and boy am I glad she joined. She has a slightly wild and naughty look about her, the kind who would suddenly grab your crotch in the elevator and finish you off with a wet blowjob before the door opens. 8)

I blasted her sandals and smeared my cum all over the sole - they don't leave stains like that and I've done that a couple of times already, but she's still wearing them everyday.

I was almost caught for this session though. After the deed (which was done on a holiday, so nobody's working), I put everything back in order, but to my horror she came into office to do some work! Thankfully she was wearing another pair of sandals already, so she didn't change into this wet pair! Phew! Close shave! :shock:
IMG_2545 (Large).JPG
IMG_2546 (Large).JPG
IMG_2548 (Large).JPG
IMG_2549 (Large).JPG
IMG_2550 (Large).JPG
IMG_2552 (Large).JPG
IMG_2553 (Large).JPG

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mzx2 ... 51_redband
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

kiddo wrote:I love how you sprayed your cum all over those hot heels....Plz tell me you left it all to dry inside.... Can you plz sneak some photos of her feet in the shoes, next time you have a chance... thanks
Which lady (by number) are you talking about? We have 5 here already! 8)
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Best topic going right now! Love these asian office ladies! Where are you from?
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Youre the boss man, keep going please
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Last edited by Mr. Shine on Mon May 10, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Plenty to update from my archives! Where were we?... Girl number 5. Now, here's girl number 6, a petite hot chick with a nice big ass and great figure. She is actually the first ever girl whose shoes I came on. I used to beat off into things like her scarf, mug, lotion, but eventually her shoes got me hooked.

So there was this night I worked till pretty late, so I popped over to her area, which was by then empty. She's got some heels under her desk, and I played with her beige point-toed heels, as well as her exercise kit which she left in a drawer. Heavenly fragrance, my word! I rubbed my dick into her heels, sometimes wrapping her sports bra around it and masturbating into the soft fabric. Eventually I came into her heels - big time. Photos and video attached!
IMG_2830 (Large).JPG
IMG_2831 (Large).JPG
IMG_2833 (Large).JPG
IMG_2834 (Large).JPG
IMG_2835 (Large).JPG
IMG_2836 (Large).JPG
IMG_2837 (Large).JPG
IMG_2840 (Large).JPG
IMG_2841 (Large).JPG
IMG_2842 (Large).JPG
IMG_2843 (Large).JPG
IMG_2845 (Large).JPG
http://xhamster.com/movies/4522968/img_2844.html

Finally, the girl number 6 in question, is the one on the left in this photo. Unquestionably for me the hottie on the right is waaaay sexier but she already left the firm. I've spermed her shoes, towels, sportswear and lotion before in the past but back then I never recorded my escapades, so I've nothing to share on this beauty. =/
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

that is such a big load on the brown zara.....love it