workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kumshoe

Re: workplace escapades

Post by kumshoe »

Youre doing the bets work around here, keep going man!
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

I hope #7 will come back to the office..
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

You are a very lucky man to work where you do... I would love to work in your office surrounded by such lovely footwear. However, if I worked in your office, I think I would learn to drink black coffee with the amount of cream flying around in there!! LOL :P
bonnie_twiggy

Re: workplace sessions

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

FootFreak wrote:Check out my post....trust she won't think it's cum. I would actually talk to the woman who's shoe I came in periodically and I found subtle ways to bring up her shoes and she would change the subject until one day I saw her shoes in the trash and when I asked her about it she would would start to answer then change the subject with a grossed out look on her face lol!!! Trust me when I say I loaded the shoes up. Now I would only fill up the toe section and I made sure it had time to dry before putting them back obviously and insult to injury sometimes they would sit for two weeks at a time giving me a chance to drop multiple loads in them before she wore them BAREFOOT!!! I know there was tons of crud in between her toes and that's probably the really reason she threw them away. I swear I wish I was a fly on the wall when she took them off. I'm sure her facial expression was priceless, and did she clean her feet right then or later hmmm...oh and she was a dangler, I remember seeing her wiggle her toes around inside the shoes and I'm sure it's because she was feeling her toes getting caked in my cum...she hasn't left anymore shoes but I'm patiently waiting for her to or find another victim...man that experience was priceless...

did u save them???
rushman1uk

Post by rushman1uk »

WOW, what a fantastic thread. I've only did that once at work, very risky but worth it.
Dunphy

Post by Dunphy »

Freaking awesome thread!
Toryflat

Post by Toryflat »

amazing thread!!!! more!!!!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys. Been a while since my last update. I haven't had time to post my last adventure with #6's heels. Last one was here: viewtopic.php?p=478892#p478892 and the post below that.

First of all, following the shock departure of our favorite #7 (I'm sure all of you loved her as much as I did), I'm quite upset to say that #6 has left my firm too. This update here is my last for this beautiful woman. I would've definitely creamed her heels a lot more if I had known she was leaving. :cry:

Before I proceed, I discovered her blog and saw many photos of her wearing hot dresses and heels that I've come into before. Pretty cool isn't it! I know all of you love those nude Zara pumps of hers!

Capture16.JPG
Capture15.JPG
Capture20.JPG
And below are photos of the leopard print heels that I last came into. Absolutely amazing to compare the prints here to those in my photos below!
Capture18.JPG
Capture17.JPG
Ok, so as usual I dropped by one day at #6's desk for some late night pleasure. Picking the pair of heels to fuck was always going to be a tough choice:
IMG_5304 (Large).JPG
The leopard print pumps caught my eye as I never played with them before. They looked rather well-worn, which was great for me. I gave them a little rub-down with my cock, and boy how great was the sensation of the synthetic fur rubbing against the tip of my cock!
IMG_5308 (Large).JPG
IMG_5309 (Large).JPG
IMG_5310 (Large).JPG
IMG_5312 (Large).JPG
Insertion followed as I began to fuck her right shoe. No photo here but I took out her sports bra and scarf and let their wonderful scent work some magic. My thoughts also ran wild as I imagined having her jerk me off while teasing me with those heels. Didn't take me too long to ejaculate and leave a big load in her shoes!
IMG_5313 (Large).JPG
IMG_5315 (Large).JPG
IMG_5323 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/5485675/img_5321.html

Great session as always, but I'm really going to miss beautiful #6 and the sexy collection of heels under her desk. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Fuck those leopard prints looked nice and well worn, how did they smell?????????????????

Great thread, cant get over how many pairs of shoes these honey's keep at their desks......heaven!! :D
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

woooow great Session, very nice :wink: