workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Branvan

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Branvan »

Up
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I wish more people would actually post content rather than lurk. It would make things so much better.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hey guys. Been a long long time. I just saw all your anxious posts. Don't worry, I didn't get caught. Many of you guessed it right, I just got tired of posting. But the main reason is that I decided this was all a little too unhealthy for me psychologically and I've moved on to being more active in my real life. It's just too much effort having to stay back till the wee hours of the morning or head back to the office on holidays just to bust a nut...

I still do some shoes occasionally if I get the chance, but very rarely these days.

I'm really sorry to disappoint all you guys, I know it was pretty fun for you guys to follow all these babes and their shoes. It sure was a heck of an experience for me. :D But yeah, I'm giving this a break for a bit... :)
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Tehguy88,

Good to see you response and give some comment on what happen. Although we miss you post so much but i respect your choice to move on for now. Take care .
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

tehguy1988 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:15 pm Hey guys. Been a long long time. I just saw all your anxious posts. Don't worry, I didn't get caught. Many of you guessed it right, I just got tired of posting. But the main reason is that I decided this was all a little too unhealthy for me psychologically and I've moved on to being more active in my real life. It's just too much effort having to stay back till the wee hours of the morning or head back to the office on holidays just to bust a nut...

I still do some shoes occasionally if I get the chance, but very rarely these days.

I'm really sorry to disappoint all you guys, I know it was pretty fun for you guys to follow all these babes and their shoes. It sure was a heck of an experience for me. :D But yeah, I'm giving this a break for a bit... :)
Thanks for giving us one of the best posts in the forum. Glad to hear you are doing well. :P
haithar

Post by haithar »

Man, thank you. All i can say.
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
Aj01

Post by Aj01 »

Damm good man...but will u Clean the sandals after u cum
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Thank you for this awesome post, dude! Take care.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Good man! Take care.

Wish you would have blasted those Tieks flats, though... haha
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

You did something amazing.
Take your time and thank you!
mwife49