workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: workplace escapades

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Job shooting your load in each other shoes sharing ur cum for her shoes. They are both super hot shoes for heels and a pair of flats. Can't wait to see some good still candid pictures of her wearing them. There's plenty of fun gun and toe prints in them that she'll never notice the come try in them. They're already nicely Staind so you're all in the clear. Post some pictures as soon as u can
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Very sexy shoes, it was a great load of cum inside them, specially in the heels toes, the part that i like the most.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

It is as allways a pleasure to follow this post. Excellent job. I love the black and white heels. I Wonder if you the smell well and if you take time to smell them bevore or while having fun over them.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Wow guys I've really been wanting to share this next one with you all since a few months back! I discovered during one of my night prowls that fucking hot milf #19 has been leaving her sportswear in a box under her desk. I'm not sure if I've been missing out on them all along, or if she only started leaving them there recently. Anyhow, even though she's in her forties, she hits the gym almost everyday, either during lunch or after work. She's so curvy and turns so many heads whenever she struts past in her heels. Really puts many of the younger ladies at the firm to shame!

The last post on her was quite some time ago, here: viewtopic.php?p=822403#p822403

Anyway here's her collection!
IMG_5872 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5875 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5876 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5887 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5889 (Medium).JPG
And if you've been following this thread since its early days, you'll know this pair of suede Nine Wests very very well since its brand new stainless days. :mrgreen: It's amazing to me how dirty they are now and yet she still wears them around from time to time!
IMG_5877 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5878 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5879 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5881 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5884 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5885 (Medium).JPG
This was one of those outrageously bold sessions where I went butt naked and lay out everything I could find from a lady's collection. It was very very late that night so there was no way anyone would barge in on me. But if someone did... I would've been so screwed! I tried on a her panties and decided her silky black ones were the most comfortable. Both to wear and to rub my cock into. :mrgreen:
IMG_5897 (Medium).JPG
I got myself warmed up by jacking off with her hot black bra and pink panties, while I buried my face in her blue sports bra for some womanly scent. Her underwear were all clean so they smelt a little of detergent, but had a bit of a smokey smell to them, I have no idea why. Anyhow, after all that rubbing they soon smelt like my cock and precum. 8) The feeling of her soft suede pumps also turned up the heat for me!

At some point I was even sitting on #19's own chair and fucking her shoes. I was wearing her black panties, had her pink one hooked over my erect cock, her black pump fitted over it, while sniffing her bra... shit, it was incredibly exhilarating then just thinking about all the cum i was going to deliver over her clothes!
IMG_5903 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5905 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5907 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5910 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5911 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5915 (Medium).JPG
After what felt like en eternity of pleasure, although I wanted the session to go on till dawn, I badly wanted the satisfaction of blasting my load over everything #19 was wearing! So I wrapped my cock in her black bra and finished off into her pumps.
IMG_5919 (Medium).JPG
You can see the video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5921-9486226

Huge load it was. I dried my cock into her bra and panties (making sure to rub it into the front where her pussy would be). The video speaks for itself. And the aftermath:
IMG_5923 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmm great session !!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

You need to give those flat strappy sandals a good load too. Great session!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow! Talk about amazing. I just followed back to 2015 and amazing work! I want a job there!!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Beautiful shoes, an Aladdin's cave of wank material.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

I've got more of milf #19 in store and coming up guys, patience. :mrgreen:

Remember slut #29? A few months ago I posted what was supposed to be the last update for this hot chick here
viewtopic.php?p=807847#p807847

Turns out she was just sent to a sister company next door so I would still see her once in a while. The only problem was that I couldn't access her shoes anymore because she was in another office. But I have my ways. I managed to get my hands on the entry pass of her firm and sneaked in very late one night (right after my last session with #19)! 8) It was in the drawers of one of the admin staff so I had to return it, but I figured I could coming back to use it as long as I could find it!

Anyway, I found #29's Nine Wests in a box under her desk. I also found her sports bra in one of her drawers... It was obvious how little they were padded - they didn't need any padding because #29's boobies were quite a handful already anyway!
IMG_5932 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5933 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5934 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5935 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5936 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5937 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5938 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5939 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5940 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5941 (Medium).JPG
I played with her shoes, fucked them nicely, and made a sausage wrap with her bra, finishing myself off into her beautiful heels.
IMG_5944 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5945 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5942 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5946 (Medium).JPG
Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5948-9486231
IMG_5949 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5950 (Medium).JPG
I'm not exactly proud of the size of this load as it came on the back of that crazy session for #19 so I was really expended! This was what I could manage for this beautiful woman.

A few weeks later when I sneaked back into her office, I saw some nice stains left behind in her pumps. Always exciting to visualize her feet digging into my dried cum! :mrgreen:
IMG_6260 (Medium).JPG
IMG_6261 (Medium).JPG
And some photos of the slut herself!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
wangyishaa

Post by wangyishaa »

Exciting to hear you can get access to the sister company. Maybe you can enjoy all the sluts' pumps in that company!!!