workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toeprintz

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Toeprintz »

Last edited by Toeprintz on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asusv1s

Post by Asusv1s »

Best thread in this community , keep going; )))
suedej

Post by suedej »

Omg i love the blue pair, sexy soft suede fucking your cock ! Must have felt incredible xx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
suedej

Post by suedej »

Omg i love the blue pair, sexy soft suede fucking your cock ! Must have felt incredible xx
suedej

Post by suedej »

suedej

Post by suedej »

Omg my dream has come true xxx
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Oh damn it guys, I posted on sexy #17's black pumps a few weeks back but it appears that with the new forum issues, it didn't get posted and I didn't realize!.. I guess many of you would have already seen the video on Xhamster though, but I'll talk about the session here again I guess.

In my last post (viewtopic.php?p=672545#p672545) I flooded her clear slides and wiped my cock with her black heels. I stayed back late one night to get at these heels. I like how they're actually pretty new but #17 just wears them around so often, they get seasoned really quickly! The last black one I fucked was so worn out that she probably threw them away, I haven't seen them in ages. I'm not sure why but #17's heels always peels inside at the ball of her feet. Check it out:
IMG_1540 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1550 (Medium).JPG
An all-round look at this pair of beauties:
IMG_1548 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1549 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1551 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1544 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1543 (Medium).JPG
Oh and here are the slides I creamed last time. Gave them some love this time too as a warm up:
IMG_1546 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1554 (Medium).JPG
Then I moved on to the featured pair of heels for this session. Played with it and rubbed my cock all over it. I like to squeeze the stem of the heel against my cock too for fun.
IMG_1555 (Medium).JPG
I got hard and pushed my cock deep into her heels. I started jerking off like that but after a while I stopped. I wanted something more this time. I was getting pretty horny and when your hormones take over your brain, you'd do anything.

It was late at night and there was not a soul around. I could take all the risk I want and do something that I would seldom try... and it's been a long time since I did that - anal heel insertion. I've done it before with #17 (maybe last year or the year before?) and I wanted to try it again. I remembered the set up - her sexy red pumps were still here. She still had shoeboxes under her desk.

I turned one of her red heels upside down on a shoebox, pushed it against the wall so that the stem of the heel was pointing up at a 45 degree angle. Then I slowly sat into it (at an angle too of course) and then cupped her black pumps over my cock and start fucking it nice and proper.
IMG_1563 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1567 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1570 (Medium).JPG
And then I came. As with all heel-insertions this was pretty intense for me too, and the load was nice and thick.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img1572-8138911

I swirled the cum around the inside of the right shoe first, then poured some of it into the left one.
IMG_1573 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1574 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1575 (Medium).JPG
And then I left them to dry out overnight. I went to work very early the next morning just to check on the heels to make sure the stains were not too obvious for #17. I really had mixed feelings when I saw these babies in the morning. They had the nicest patch of dried semen at the base of the insole. I had hoped they would accumulate in the toebox but they flowed back out I guess.
IMG_1584 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1585 (Medium).JPG
I wondered whether to rub them away but the shoecumming angel in my head said no, leave them there for her to step into! And that was exactly what I did! :mrgreen: Guess what, #17's still wearing 'em. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Well done ! I masturbate a lot with your stories pictures a and videos.
mwife49
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Yes! From what was poured into the shoe, quite intense! Good for you!
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

hi friend!!! wowwww what a exciting post! more one epic! please update those black sexy highheels to see what happened with your dried cum mix with her sexy sweat! tks a lot