workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cornie77

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Cornie77 »

As always, love the "after" pic of the beauty wearing the heels
pantiesnylon

Post by pantiesnylon »

Hey man
Looks like you have a fun job.
In the background of one of these pics you have a really lovely pink Heatwave wedges.
Please could you cum on those. I love that kind shoe a lot. Thank you
tehguy1988 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:02 am
bukkakestorm wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:25 pm once again, love your work. how did the left shoe get so stained when there was only one drop of cum? do you smear it or do some cumplay to let it move along the surface?
I smeared the cum over the suede so that if she does notice the stain it won't be so obvious to her that it's a drop or two of some strange liquid. :lol: She would probably think it's some spill or dirt and accept it as a downside of owning sexy suede footwear.

Update on slutty #5 today. She changed her sandals again. The last one was a little worn out. Last post was on it, here: viewtopic.php?p=697133#p697133

It was as usual one of those late nights. I was on a roll. I cannot remember why I was so horny and had so much mojo, but it was my THIRD shoe session that night!

The first was #3's suede Aldo ankle straps: viewtopic.php?p=808969#p808969

The second that night was #33's Nine Wests: viewtopic.php?p=815588#p815586

And yeah this was the third fuck of the night. :mrgreen: #5's new pair is also a pair of Charles & Keith sandals, but is cushioned (which is great for absorbing cum!).

IMG_3442 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3443 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3444 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3445 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3446 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3448 (Medium).JPG

There was no chance of anyone barging in on me at this time, so I sat on her chair to fuck her sandals. They felt seriously good because of that cushioned sole which was really soft. #5 also has a great sweet scent that turns me on everytime she walks near me, and it was all over her sweater, which I had my face in the whole session this time...

I lay down her sandals on the floor when I felt myself about to shoot, and blasted whatever I still had left in my tank (six shots) over them, then wiped my cock dry in her sweater. Left them to dry over the weekend. :D By now I was utterly exhausted and headed home for a recharge, eager to see all three girls the next week wearing the shoes I had just spunked.

Video of the finale this session: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3449-8845783

IMG_3450 (Medium).JPG

The following Thursday, I had a meeting where #5 was present, so I sat myself next to her and secretly took this photo of her wearing these sandals:

Capture23.JPG

Here's her wearing them again during another meeting!

Capture22.JPG

Therein lies the satisfaction from shoecumming - seeing unsuspecting beautiful women wearing the footwear you've creamed everyday, greeting and smiling at you at the corridor, even chatting with you at work like nothing's ever happened.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Does #33 leave those long black combat boots there?
billyd

Post by billyd »

I love love love your sexy work, thank you for all the sexy shoes and cum
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Adversary wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 am Does #33 leave those long black combat boots there?
I did think about it too but nah they just aren't suitable for the workplace, so I'll never see them there. Would be lovely to be able to cum deep into those boots over and over without her ever being able to see the stains!
pantiesnylon wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:05 pm Hey man
Looks like you have a fun job.
In the background of one of these pics you have a really lovely pink Heatwave wedges.
Please could you cum on those. I love that kind shoe a lot. Thank you
Well I did them last year before and they were indeed a really good fuck. Check out the post here. Unfortunately she has taken them home a few months back and I never had another chance with them.
viewtopic.php?p=673725#p673725

Ok so after a few posts on heels, I'll throw in a pair of flats for some variety. And as I always say, when it comes to flats, who else better to talk about than #28 and her cruddy shoes! :mrgreen:

In my last post on #28 I did her battered-up old flats:
viewtopic.php?p=813925#p813925

This one is another (newer) pair though. They're new to me but certainly not new to her feet! Check out how seasoned they are! They're 100% suede too! And yes they smelled great, with #28's signature sweaty/salty/sourish odor.
IMG_3931 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3933 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3934 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3935 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3936 (Medium).JPG
It was late afternoon on a long weekend. There was a tiny risk of someone still coming in but I took it anyway. I got naked and comfy and had a good 15 minutes on these new flats. It seemed that when hot milf #21 left (last post here: viewtopic.php?p=805928#p805928), she also left her footrest behind with #28. I put the footrest to good use here. Flats are usually a little harder to fuck because of the lack of elevation and grip, so positioning them on something higher makes them much easier to enjoy.
IMG_3937 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3938 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3939 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3940 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3941 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3942 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3943 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3948 (Medium).JPG
I don't think I could really have enough of these soft flats but a sudden sense of danger gripped me (happens sometimes when I'm doing this in daytime) and I decided to finish off. I jacked myself off into them, you can see them getting loaded in the vid:

https://xhamster.com/videos/img3950-9045559

Video:
IMG_3949 (Medium).JPG
You can see the cum rolling fairly easily into the toebox where I left them to dry out. #28's one of those careless dirty little bitches so I didn't bother cleaning up my traces at all. 8)
IMG_3951 (Medium).JPG
You can see her wearing these flats:
Capture30.JPG
Capture31.JPG
Capture33.JPG
Capture34.JPG
Capture36.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

That's true, but there's a possible way to get to them. Become friends with that chick and maybe in the future you'll be able to!
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

VERY GOOD! :)
flats is no.1
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

any update on those worn out Louboutins?
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Awesome!
mwife49
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Well, keep it going with mules, wedges and slingspumps
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels