workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loswabs

Re: workplace escapades

Post by loswabs »

Yep, those black strappy sandals deserved a cum load, buy I'd go back and do those sexy court shoes too
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

by far the best thread on the site can you please fuck the milfs wedges again i cant remember her number the one who had the really well worn and well cummed pair she got rid of
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Really hot Aldos from #3, love the crescent shape ankle straps, and of course the SUEDE!!! Marvellous.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi everyone, sorry for the absence, I've been busy (with real work, not quite with shoes).

I'm not sure how many of you recall sweet young thing #37, whom I posted about a year ago. Post here: viewtopic.php?p=661356#p661356

Well, an opportunity came a couple of months back one night. And it was indeed a lucky day for me - I never got it again after that - #37 left her sandal wedges at her desk!!! She usually leaves only her pink sneakers but this one night I struck gold.

First, I saw additional footwear under her desk, and my eyes lit up:
IMG_5433 (Medium).JPG
I knew this was the night for her only, so I stopped by and started checking out her drawers to see if I could possibly find anything else. And I sure did! There was a shoebag in the lowest drawer. I opened it up and found all her sports apparel in there, socks, shorts, shirt... bra!
IMG_5428 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5429 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5430 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5432 (Medium).JPG
Of course, that Nike logo was just egging me on to "just do it", wasn't it? :mrgreen:

Before everything, I had a good look at her Aldo wedges. Nice ankle straps, pretty well worn.
IMG_5434 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5435 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5437 (Medium).JPG
I warmed my rod up by rubbing it into her nice soft bra... I was so excited, I actually got precum into it!
IMG_5439 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5441 (Medium).JPG
And then I moved onto the Aldos... all the way I had my face in her sweet smelling bra and office blazer...
IMG_5444 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5445 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5446 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5447 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5460 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5461 (Medium).JPG
It was a comfortable fit for me. The shoe fucking lasted a good fifteen minutes before I relented and unloaded into it... after which I left the thick white cum roll into the other shoe below, and wiped my cock into the inside of #37's bra. I couldn't wait for her to wear them at her next jogging or yoga session! 8)

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5462-9326078
IMG_5463 (Medium).JPG
You should see the chick... How pretty she is! Every drop of cum in there was worth it. I only wish the session lasted longer and I could have more of such sessions with her most intimate items!
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

That's awesome!!! Next time, unload in her Nikes. I for one can tell you that they feel so good on your cock and balls!!
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

tehguy1988 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:42 am Hi everyone, sorry for the absence, I've been busy (with real work, not quite with shoes).

I'm not sure how many of you recall sweet young thing #37, whom I posted about a year ago. Post here: viewtopic.php?p=661356#p661356

Well, an opportunity came a couple of months back one night. And it was indeed a lucky day for me - I never got it again after that - #37 left her sandal wedges at her desk!!! She usually leaves only her pink sneakers but this one night I struck gold.

First, I saw additional footwear under her desk, and my eyes lit up:

IMG_5433 (Medium).JPG

I knew this was the night for her only, so I stopped by and started checking out her drawers to see if I could possibly find anything else. And I sure did! There was a shoebag in the lowest drawer. I opened it up and found all her sports apparel in there, socks, shorts, shirt... bra!

IMG_5428 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5429 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5430 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5432 (Medium).JPG

Of course, that Nike logo was just egging me on to "just do it", wasn't it? :mrgreen:

Before everything, I had a good look at her Aldo wedges. Nice ankle straps, pretty well worn.

IMG_5434 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5435 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5437 (Medium).JPG

I warmed my rod up by rubbing it into her nice soft bra... I was so excited, I actually got precum into it!

IMG_5439 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5441 (Medium).JPG

And then I moved onto the Aldos... all the way I had my face in her sweet smelling bra and office blazer...

IMG_5444 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5445 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5446 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5447 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5460 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5461 (Medium).JPG

It was a comfortable fit for me. The shoe fucking lasted a good fifteen minutes before I relented and unloaded into it... after which I left the thick white cum roll into the other shoe below, and wiped my cock into the inside of #37's bra. I couldn't wait for her to wear them at her next jogging or yoga session! 8)

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5462-9326078

IMG_5463 (Medium).JPG

You should see the chick... How pretty she is! Every drop of cum in there was worth it. I only wish the session lasted longer and I could have more of such sessions with her most intimate items!

Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG
dam i wish you wouldve showed us her socks as well wouldve been amazing to see
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

Good job but I would love to see those socks
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Today we bid goodbye to yet another long-timer here... #2. She left the firm today and I have just one last session with her heels to share. She stopped leaving footwear behind for over a month so I couldn't get anymore even though I knew earlier that she was going to leave. :(

In my last post, I came into her ballerina flats. viewtopic.php?p=828730#p828730

Well I managed to catch her wearing these flats after that session and I was really turned on seeing her continuing to dig her toes into my cum!
Capture18.JPG
In this last chance I had with #2, I blasted her Charles & Keith heels with those Hello Kitty inserts. I've done them before once and they were such a good fuck that I couldn't pass up on them this time! It was a weekday night and there was always that risk of the cum not drying out in time, but I didn't care! Here's a pic of her wearing these heels:

It was so thrilling to see her toe prints so clearly under flash lighting! Shows just how well worn they are!
IMG_4490 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4492 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4493 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4494 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4495 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4497 (Medium).JPG
Took all the time in the world to enjoy them slowly of course... Placing them on a footrest and fucking them through the peeptoe in a seated position was absolutely heavenly.
IMG_4498 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4499 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4500 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4501 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4502 (Medium).JPG
Shot my cum into and all over her heels... one of the best shoe fucks in recent months I'd say. Plus it helps that I really like the girl. Here's the video and aftermath:

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4503-9137233
IMG_4504 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4505 (Medium).JPG
Some pics of #2 herself, including many I snapped of her from behind after this session. Meaning that again I was watching her all the time with her feet rubbing into my dried cum! 8) Really hot for me to be taking these voyeur photos! :mrgreen:
Capture19.JPG
Capture20.JPG
Capture21.JPG
Capture22.JPG
And a fond goodbye to #2... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

another great shot!!!
tester2085

Post by tester2085 »

How are you able to pull all this off? Are you a security guard and you stay at the place all night? Seriously interested in how you gain unrestricted/unnoticed access. :)