workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

somebody

Re: workplace escapades

Post by somebody »

Just wonderful job :D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Any updates from Girl#7 and her Aldos???
Please more Pics form her Aldos mostly Inside (the Teo Area) of the Shoes :)

Keep the Good Job :)
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

A double update on slutty #5 (last update: viewtopic.php?p=452097#p452097).

The first one took place one night after everyone had left. I went over to her desk with a quickie in mind (with her sequined platform sandals as usual) but I came across a new pair of rubber heels. They smelled... rubbery, but I know she wears them sometimes. Oddly the toe area was full of glue-like stuff. I couldn't figure out what it was, but it would be a good cover for my dried cum anyhow, so I had a go at these heels. :mrgreen:
IMG_3349 (Large).JPG
IMG_3507 (Large).JPG
IMG_3508 (Large).JPG
IMG_3509 (Large).JPG
IMG_3510 (Large).JPG
I rubbed the heels all over with my cock, and it was a really different sensation as the shoes were made of soft rubber. I fucked her sandals for a while as well while sniffing at her grey sweater.
IMG_3512 (Large).JPG
IMG_3513 (Large).JPG
IMG_3514 (Large).JPG
As I neared climax I masturbated with both pairs of shoes laid before me. In no time at all I came - all over her heels. I only had to wipe the cum off the outside, leaving the cum inside untouched. The dried cum would be sticky but would resemble the gluey stuff in her shoes anyway, so she wouldn't notice. 8)

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955049/img_3515.html

===============================================

On another occasion, I had a more daring escapade with #5's lovely platform sandals (which I have come to love because they're so beaten up with my cum, yet she never finds out and still wears them everyday!).

I took the sandals and her grey sweater (another of my favorites) into a small room. I put on her sweater (tight but still possible) and fucked her left sandal while sitting down, my balls resting on and rubbing against the sequins on her other sandal. It was one of the more erotic escapades I had in my workplace. After a good 15 minutes, I could not hold back my ejaculation anymore and let it all out into those flip-flops. My cum flowed from the one I was fucking, onto the other one below. It was quite a big load. An absolutely satisfying session!
IMG_3745 (Large).JPG
IMG_3746 (Large).JPG
IMG_3747 (Large).JPG
IMG_3750 (Large).JPG
IMG_3756 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4955120/img_3757.html

The aftermath:
IMG_3758 (Large).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

You are the luckiest guy alive man.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Great job!
Do you just leave everything on the sandals to dry? :D
It would be great if you can document how all the shoes progressively get stained more and more. :lol:
Jamiezz

Post by Jamiezz »

could you show us a pair that you can clearly see the dried cum that the girls keep wearing?

Awesome post!
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Great find these "new pair of rubber heels"!
I love this brand sandals.
I loved watching the video. Good job!
Post more photos from this sandal in feet and if you like to fuck them...
Thanks.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Melissas.

Made here in Brazil, now exported worldwide.

There were hotter ones, I had not seen this particular one yet.

About the glueish thing you mentioned, they are just like that: one kind of fruitty fragance. If you ever go to a Melissa shop, it looks like a fruit shop, very nice smell.

Oh yeah, they are perfect for storing the owner's foot scent.

Great job man, but, I advise you to keep working in a restroom, for safety. Nowadays, there are numerous models of CCTVs and spy cams. My advice is: since you stay in the office until late, use a jacket or a backpack to grab the shoes. Safer, and you will "work" better on them, since no one will catch you in a restroom stall, mainly late of the night.

Keep up the good work!
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Wow Simply amazing !!! :P :P

please more mules and slingsandals !!! asian girls are still love to wear mules, not so in europe sooo pleaseeeee

thanks for sharing

mr g
tehguy1988 wrote:Hi guys, here's lady NUMBER ELEVEN. Well, she's a milf. I have heard she is already in her forties but she's hot enough to get the testosterone pumping in a youngster like me and for me to jerk off into her shoes. She is that amazing to me.

She has a great body with an absolutel
y amazing ass. Everytime I see her I have to resist stroking her behind and banging her over her desk, or the xerox machine like in the photo below...
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
She has a pair of black shoes (slight rise at the heel), with a furry texture at the front. She also has a nice silver bag that she carries out for lunch everyday which I have come into before (and quickly wiped clean as it was hard to dry)... Here are some pics of her things:
IMG_2454 (Large).JPG
IMG_2455 (Large).JPG
IMG_2456 (Large).JPG
IMG_3252 (Large).JPG
I came by her desk one evening for a quickie. I whipped out my erected cock and played it around against the front of the shoe, which had an interesting feel and was a real turn on. I also rubbed my dick in her bag for a while, trying to get some of the precum and smell of my cock into it.
IMG_3253 (Large).JPG
IMG_3255 (Large).JPG
IMG_3257 (Large).JPG
IMG_3259 (Large).JPG
IMG_3262 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4632186/img_3260.html

Eventually I came but there wasn't a lot of cum as it was just a quickie. I smeared my juices evenly over the insole and left them to dry. She wears this pair everyday so it's a huge turn on and I can't wait to cream them again with more semen. 8) Here's the lady up close for those who are curious. :D I can imagine how fuckable she would've been in her twenties! She has such an awesome figure.
Capture.JPG
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys, I've only shared one update on babe number 6 before (here: viewtopic.php?p=433671#p433671) and here's another session I enjoyed recently.

It was a late Friday evening and most of my coworkers had already left. I crept over to #6's desk as I haven't visited in quite a few months (been busy with 5, 7 and 8 8) ). The beige pumps that I fucked last time still looked so seductive and I gave them a good rub with my cock to get it hard. I also managed to find her sports bra in her drawer and wrapped my cock with the inner pads to rub the smell of my cock into them.

I turned my attention to a pair of black pumps that I've never seen before. Peep toes. My favorite! Without hesitation I stuck my cock in from the front of the right shoe (with some difficulty as it was already erect). Once it was in, I pumped away furiously while burying my face in her sports bra and shawl which she left on her seat.
IMG_4072 (Large).JPG
IMG_4074 (Large).JPG
IMG_4075 (Large).JPG
IMG_4076 (Large).JPG
Midway I heard the door open (quite far away) as someone left the office, and I had a bit of a fright and went to take cover - with my cock still in the shoe. After a while I ensured the coast was clear, and went back to work. My cock went hard again as I fucked #6's shoe while imagining her strutting around in front of me in those heels.

Before I knew it, I climaxed and released a good load. I withdrew my still-throbbing cock slowly from the shoe, and gave it a good wipe with the inside of #6's sports bra. The thought of having some my dried cum on her nipples when she went for a workout at the gym, just turns me on even now as I'm writing this!
IMG_4078 (Large).JPG
IMG_4079 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/5071538/img_4077.html

Photo of the lucky recipient of my cum. The incredible thing was, the following week, I saw her in the pantry one morning getting her coffee... and she was wearing this pair of heels! Hope she didn't find them too sticky, I was considerate enough to wipe off some for her!
Capture3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.