workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ollyjenk

Re: workplace escapades

Post by ollyjenk »

You're the envy of every man with this fetish! Looking forward to more
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Milf time! Probably the most beautiful milf I've seen around my workplace so far, #11! Really wanna tap that ass of hers! The last one on her was here viewtopic.php?p=675959#p675959 (her gray flats).

I checked out her desk a few weeks back and saw these black rubber flats. I've only recently done them and I'll post about it next time.
IMG_1833 (Medium).JPG
For now though I'm going to focus on what's in that box next to these flats. I wasn't hoping for anything, just checking out all her drawers to see if #11 left anything fuckable behind. I lifted the lid off that box under her desk, thinking it might just be some papers or random stuff, and HOLY SHIT, I found myself staring at these black studded platform heels from Charles & Keith!
IMG_1836 (Medium).JPG
Ok yeah, I know they're not the sexiest pair of heels around, but the thought of #11 wearing them really turned me on. It fits her milf profile actually: a little old-looking, yet the studs reek of some latent, wild slutiness in this woman who's in her 40s and married with kids! SHIT, all I could think of the whole time was #11 wearing this pair of heels, bending over her desk and getting banged from behind by random men. :shock:
IMG_1837 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1838 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1839 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1840 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1841 (Medium).JPG
I played around with these shoes for a while. I liked how it came with ankle straps. All these straps and metal studs just screamed of naughtiness and really made me horny for the babe.
IMG_1844 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1845 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1847 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1843 (Medium).JPG
I sat comfortably in her chair. Then I picked up these heels, tightened the ankle strap for her left shoe around my cock and left it hanging there while I fucked the other shoe from the front. All I could think of was #11 wearing these heels, flaunting her perky tight ass and seducing me. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it right now too!
IMG_1848 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1850 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1852 (Medium).JPG
I didn't want to waste any cum on the carpet, so when I felt myself cumming, I got off her seat and knelt down on the floor to finish off. I unloaded with her right shoe tilted up high, so the cum dripped back from the front and onto the other shoe which was still hanging by the ankle strap. Slowly I withdrew my cock, put both shoes on the carpet, then unstrapped myself free. :D

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img1853-8304919
IMG_1854 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1855 (Medium).JPG
I poured the cum around both shoes to spread it out, then carefully put them back into the box. I knew she doesn't wear this pair often (not at the workplace at least, it's too slutty, which really contrasts too much against her demure appearance at the firm), so I wasn't worried that she'd notice the stickiness anytime soon... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

black rubber flats GOOD!
Hallo

Post by Hallo »

This is so good man, I can't get enough! The pink slippers are so nice. Like the dried cum!!!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Glad you guys liked the action so far.

I'm updating now for #2, whom I last shared about here: viewtopic.php?p=694337#p694337

It was a weekend this time, and I made my rounds around my favorite girls' desks, looking for something new to coat with my spunk. #2's now a regular and leaving behind something for me every time. Recall how when I first started with her, she hardly left any shoes at her desk. Now I get something to fuck all the time! 8)

This time, I saw a beautiful pair of brown Charles & Keith heels, with some cute Hello Kitty inserts. :lol:
IMG_1872 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1873 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1874 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1875 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1876 (Medium).JPG
Time for some action:
IMG_1877 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1878 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1879 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1880 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1881 (Medium).JPG
The toestraps were a little tight and creaking away noisily as I stuck my cock in from the front and fucked the heels. I was getting a little nervous because it sounded so darned loud amidst the silence with no one else around! I was also a little afraid that someone would suddenly enter the office as #2's seat was rather near the entrance, which leaves me with hardly any reaction time. The rising adrenaline, fear of getting caught, and thoughts of #2 teasing me in these beautiful heels all got me to cum in a couple of minutes.

Video link here, you can hear the straps at breaking point while I fucked the shoe and that huge first squirt of semen:
https://xhamster.com/videos/img1882-8311154
IMG_1883 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1884 (Medium).JPG
I cleaned up a little to avoid having too much dried cum on her inserts, but spread it over the rest of the heels. I've seen her wear this a couple of times after this but not too often. Still a sight to behold for me. :mrgreen: No photos of that though sorry. Here are some other photos of #2 herself though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

wowww! hope she wears them very soon! tks a lot! could you update if possible?
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

feetloveaffair wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 am Wow those well worn flip flops are a real turn on for me. Nice to see cum on them :D :D
:D
I second that... Those flip flops look so amazing....
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Well done ! So exciting
mwife49
Toryflat

Post by Toryflat »

Love the flats shes wearing in that second pic!! Please cum them!!!😘
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

bojeohs wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 am wowww! hope she wears them very soon! tks a lot! could you update if possible?
Yeah she did wear them after that session. I noticed when I was speaking to her at the corridor, but it was impossible for me to take a photo of her wearing them then, unfortunately.

Another update today guys. #12 used to be one of my regulars but I've been so preoccupied with the other ladies in the past few months that she went down the priority list somewhat. My last post for her was here: viewtopic.php?p=669908#p669908.

I'd like to share here a session with her flats which took place on a weekend. These were new for me, seen her wearing them often, but she never left behind for me to fuck before..
IMG_1936 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1937 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1938 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1939 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1940 (Medium).JPG
Somehow the design of these flats really turned me on - those holes, the glitter, studded texture... This was a rare opportunity for me to have my way with these shoes (which she wears so regularly) and I wasn't gonna pass up on it!
IMG_1941 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1942 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1943 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1944 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1945 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1947 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1948 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1949 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1950 (Medium).JPG
Came in ten minutes. Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img1951-8337204
IMG_1952 (Medium).JPG
A few pics of her wearing these shoes (the one where she was wearing black was after this session)!
Capture19.JPG
Capture20.JPG
Capture21.JPG