workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootFreak

Re: workplace escapades

Post by FootFreak »

Love it
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:23 amYup, I know I wasn't being too careful, but hey, she's still wearing them everyday! I checked them out again a few weeks later and they looked fine. More well-worn, with my cum stains on the toe strap, but nothing she would notice. :mrgreen:
THANK YOU SIR - Eextremely hot as always, your risk taking is a great inspiration for us all! I think as you have found, even suede comes in many forms and some are more stainable than others - in this case the cum blends almost perfectly.

Would love to see you repeat this one (on the left shoe perhaps!), more than once if possible, and see how many loads you can get away with. :twisted:
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I know that this is a shoe cumming forum, but have any of them left boots under their desk too? Very curious.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pmTHANK YOU SIR - Eextremely hot as always, your risk taking is a great inspiration for us all! I think as you have found, even suede comes in many forms and some are more stainable than others - in this case the cum blends almost perfectly.

Would love to see you repeat this one (on the left shoe perhaps!), more than once if possible, and see how many loads you can get away with. :twisted:
Definitely! This milf keeps wearing the same pair of shoes and I can see her wearing this one for at least another year! I've already started giving them another coating. Stay tuned! 8)

Today I'll just post on cutie #28. Previous post: viewtopic.php?p=666980#p666980 It's a new pair of shoes for me. It's a pretty well-worn pair of blue SUEDE sandal heels. Perfect because they're suede, and because they're open toe so I can fuck and cum into them from the front.
IMG_0902 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0903 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0904 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0907 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0908 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0915 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0916 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0917 (Medium).JPG
Just kill me already! Bloody soft lovely suede that wouldn't have obvious cum stains, nice and wide peep toe for me to enter easily, and a loose ankle strap that swung around making noises while I fucked the shoe. One of my most enjoyable front-fucks so far!
IMG_0918 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0919 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0920 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0922 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0923 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0925 (Medium).JPG
It was really easy for me to cum as I banged her right shoe. It was a weekend so I left my mess there in its entirety to dry out. :D

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img0928-7843963
IMG_0929 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0930 (Medium).JPG
I haven't managed to snap a photo of her wearing it at the workplace after that, unfortunately. She doesn't seem to wear this so frequently. To be honest this pair doesn't look like the most casual pair of shoes to change into at the workplace anyway (she wears the flats a lot more, the ones I've been destroying in my previous post).

Should I still cum into these blue shoes another time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes please keep cumming those blue suede shoes! They are so hot!
xxc

Post by xxc »

Possibly the ugliest pair of (office) shoes you've blasted. She must be living with her 80 year old mother.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great Session, very nice
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice! Do it more!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Looks like you're having so much fun in that video. Why not? Those sandals look fun!
ally

Post by ally »

I'm curious, have you ever had any close calls? There was the incident where a girl walked into the office and you had to hide under the desk, but after doing this for so long, no one suspects anything is happening?