workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootFreak

Re: workplace escapades

Post by FootFreak »

Cant wait to see them after being worn😈
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Short post today. Ballerina flats from #2 (last post for the girl here: viewtopic.php?p=726349#p726349).

i first spotted these flats a year ago in one of my escapades with #2's mules:
viewtopic.php?p=694337#p694337

I she stopped leaving footwear around for some time, and hence I didn't see these flats for a long time. Somehow they re-appeared this one time and I took the chance. They're already pretty seasoned as you can see but I thought I'd help her soften them up a little more. 8)
IMG_4022 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4023 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4025 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4026 (Medium).JPG
First of all, I have to say they smelled absolutely amazing. Had a rather distinct salty/sourish sweat smell about them... and I spent most of the session with my face in one of them...

I fucked and jerked over these flats, while also looking online at pics of really hot women to get myself off...
IMG_4028 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4031 (Medium).JPG
Capture17.JPG
Cumming was easy and a matter of mere minutes. I emptied my load into them let them dry and get absorbed into the soles... quick and easy session! 8)

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4032-9059456
IMG_4033 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4034 (Medium).JPG
Capture16.JPG
A photo of #2 wearing that pair of mules I fucked so much in the past... I sneaked up behind her at the elevator lobby to snap this pic... Sadly after this I have seldom seen her wearing this pair of mules, nor this pair of purple flats. She seems to prefer that pair of brown Charles & Keith heels these days. I'll go for those once more soon. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow those flats are crazy sweat stained. Nice hearing they had a nice odor in them. Great load!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Love the post and season. Those Tiek flats are super sexy. Great job!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Awesome load....what do they look like now that they've dried?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Well I've seen #2 wearing these flats around but I haven't seen her leaving them under her desk since that session, so I can't show you guys any pics. They were so seasoned to begin with anyway, I doubt my cum made much of a difference. :mrgreen:

Here's another post for #33. The previous time, I fucked her black Nine West pumps:
viewtopic.php?p=815588#p815588

About a month after that I went back to her desk, only to find that she took those black pumps back home, switching them for her gray suede (YES!) heels - also from Nine West. I found this pic on her instagram, posted over a year ago when she first bought these heels from a Nine West sale. You can see the pumps I fucked last time, as well as the one I'm about to show you now.
Capture30.JPG
So yeah, she's been wearing these heels on and off for some time now. Here they are:
IMG_4506 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4507 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4508 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4509 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4510 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4511 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4512 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4513 (Medium).JPG
Suede heels are always extremely alluring and inviting to me. It was way past midnight, and not a soul was around. #33's desk was dangerously open and near the main entrance, so this was the only timing I could be a hundred percent safe. I got naked and began enjoying her nice suede pumps (and her black cardigan too)... :D
IMG_4514 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4516 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4517 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4518 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4519 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4522 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4523 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4526 (Medium).JPG
Towards the end I lay down her heels in front of me and sprayed them with everything I had. Eight nice thick shots of spunk for her pretty feet.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img4528-9137222

I wiped my cock into her cardigan and placed everything back carefully. Here are pics of the aftermath and also a day later, after they were left to dry (visible cum stains on the front):
IMG_4529 (Medium).JPG
IMG_4549 (Medium).JPG
And to top it all off, here's a pic I took of her wearing these heels 8)
Capture31.JPG
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

GOOD
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

Wowwwww! very hot! thanks a lot and keep updating
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

You always make me cum with your pics ! Lucky you !
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 am
finfan1 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:43 pm Those flats look tasty! Have you had a chance to fill #26's stinky shoes again? Dying to see her smelly heels filled.
Not yet my friend, not yet. She hasn't been leaving anything nice at her desk, whereas I've been rather spoiled for choice by the other beauties. :mrgreen: #26 has a couple of very old shoes that she hasn't worn in over a year so they're rather dusty and frankly no fun to fuck if she doesn't wear them again.

I wanna share about #12 today. Last post was rather recent: viewtopic.php?p=825142#p825142

It was Valentine's Day night and most of my coworkers left the office pretty early. I stayed back for a chance to leave a nice Valentine's gift for some of my lucky girls. #12 was high on my to-do list because she was supposed to be leaving soon. I went over to her desk and picked out her black suede pumps that I blasted before here:
viewtopic.php?p=767311#p767311

IMG_3864 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3865 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3866 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3868 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3869 (Medium).JPG

Just look at how stained they are after my previous session! You can check out the link above to that post to see the difference yourselves. If you've been following my thread long enough, you would already know that I've destroyed #12's shoes countless times before with very obvious effects but she still continues to wear them. A very careless girl!

Well, I also saw her trainers from Skechers there too, complete with socks. I usually ignore running shoes but this one was different. They smelled like she'd just worn them. They had a rather distinct whiff of perspiration that really turned me on.

IMG_3870 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3874 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3875 (Medium).JPG

I was getting hard by now and immediately started off by running my cock over her suede pumps.

IMG_3876 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3880 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3884 (Medium).JPG

I took one of her socks and capped it over my dick and jerked it off. I also placed one of the trainers onto her desk and sniffed at it while fucking her beautiful heels.

IMG_3877 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3881 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3883 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3887 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3889 (Medium).JPG

Eventually I finished off with her socks fitted over my cock. As I was about to explode I took it off and fired away strongly into her pumps. You can hear how pent up I was that week - those were some loud cumshots! At the end I wiped myself with her socks of course, and swirled all that cum around the shoes.

Check out the video here:
https://xhamster.com/videos/img3890-9025459

I left the shoes to dry out. For #12 I don't bother to clean them 'cos she doesn't care anyway! She's probably been conditioned unknowingly by me to like her shoes a little sticky! :mrgreen:

IMG_3891 (Medium).JPG

Some not-so-related pics of her from the past wearing other shoes:

Capture32.JPG
Capture33.JPG
holy please post more trainer pics if you see them! I'm sure some of us like me would greatly appreciate it :twisted: this was awesome