workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

They are stunning shoes, and they look so good on her. She needs fucking in them, if I were her boyfriend/husband she would wear them at home in bed.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Wonderful collection of heels by 17. She sure know how to tease the boys around her. I would be having hard on everyday if I work in the same office as teh guy. Those girls really know their shoes and heels well. Not to mention the occasionally bras and undies
ilkinxxx

Post by ilkinxxx »

you did cum bath to your company :)) lucky man... almost seven years past after my last shoejob...
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

vincci2 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:27 pm Wonderful collection of heels by 17. She sure know how to tease the boys around her. I would be having hard on everyday if I work in the same office as teh guy. Those girls really know their shoes and heels well. Not to mention the occasionally bras and undies
Yup I'm glad you guys liked #17. She's here to stay and so are her sexy heels! In a way I'm glad she doesn't sit somewhere prominent, otherwise I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my job!

Anyway guys, you seldom see anything from petite #31 because she never leaves her heels behind... Last one was here:
viewtopic.php?p=711531#p711531
I don't have another one on them yet today but I've got one with her very very seasoned suede flats! Spotted them when I was prowling around late one night. Check this out:
IMG_5417 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5418 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5421 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5422 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5466 (Medium).JPG
Hot damn! Look at those toeprints!!! :D :D While these were not the sexy heels she wears around the workplace, they're good enough for me knowing that the girl wears these very frequently!

I propped them up on an overturned wastepaper bin (which was clean) and gave them a ride. Then had lots of fun with them...
IMG_5472 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5473 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5474 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5475 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5476 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5477 (Medium).JPG
... before firing off a salvo of like nine shots of cum into these pretty flats.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5478-9326083
IMG_5479 (Medium).JPG
It was quite a lot so I had to smudge them around with some kleenex and letting them dry out for deeper toeprints and a stronger aroma... :mrgreen:

I went back a week and a half later to inspect them They were still there and looked pretty much the same to me. They're still under her desk today, probably worn many times over already!
IMG_5592 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5593 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5596 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

I LOVE BLACK FLATS<3 VERY GOOD
fll0401216

Post by fll0401216 »

Please cum on those beautiful flats more
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great post. Love those flats! Hope to see more.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey because there is a good size gap in front of her toe prints you can just load up her entire toe area of her flats :) she won’t feel anything & it’s easy to just let it all soak in & keep building up :)
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Those h&m black suade fabric flats are to die for. Not only they are great in absorbing all the lady foot scent, they are great for capturing the imprint if those toes as well. 😋

Ladies will buy and wear them all the time and they will be used till death. You can even swap them out for own collection if u able to match the condition with a another pair.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Following this
Flickr coming soon...