workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: workplace escapades

Post by rigilover »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 am
vincci2 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:32 am what a beauty, both the heels and the owner.
The stain, will it be caking and turn the suade dull? will she find out?
Well, I only saw this pair of heels around for another month and since then she's taken them home. BUT knowing her for almost four years, she doesn't care about dirty shoes, she just keeps wearing them no matter how destroyed they've become, so I doubt she would find out.

For this weekend I'd like to share a new pair of heels by the slutty #17. In the last update I continued to destroy her favorite black Heatwave pumps: viewtopic.php?p=735422#p735422

This time, though, I saw a new pair of heels under her desk. They seemed very well worn though, but she's never taken them to the workplace before. I couldn't be sure that they'd be here to stay so I decided to fuck them right there and then.

IMG_2613 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2616 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2617 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2618 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2619 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2620 (Medium).JPG

Got straight to work playing with them! They smelled pretty nice too like all of #17's shoes. Not a heavy stinky smell but just a faint sweet scent.

IMG_2625 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2626 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2627 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2628 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2629 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2630 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2631 (Medium).JPG

I jerked my cock in her shoe until I felt my cum about to burst out. I hurriedly lay down the heels in front of me and sprayed a big load into both of them!

Video here. Hope you like to see the cum flowing down into the toebox! https://xhamster.com/videos/img2638-8559925

The aftermath of the cumload:

IMG_2639 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2640 (Medium).JPG

I didn't dry them. I simply tilted the heels downwards and left the cum to 'marinate' in the toebox for half an hour. I left after I was satisfied that they would be nice and dry for #17 to wear the following week. 8)

IMG_2658 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2660 (Medium).JPG
Great shoes collection of your co worker.
I wish see the pink and nude heels in action with cum. :P
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys, here's a follow up session with #13's low heels. I fucked and came into her right shoe last time (viewtopic.php?p=737793#p737793), and this time I'm going for the left one. 8)
IMG_2790 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2791 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2793 (Medium).JPG
You can see some of the cum stains on the ribbon in front. It was a must for me to leave my mark after such a long wait for #13's shoes! Close up shots of the toe area:
IMG_2606 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2608 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2607 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2609 (Medium).JPG
I like the fact that #13 pins up photos of her with some of the other female coworkers at her desk. They make great jack-off and shoe-fucking visuals! I stuck my cock into the peeptoe while it wasn't fully erected yet, and slowly fucked her shoe until it became a full hard on inside.

IMG_2802 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2803 (Medium).JPG
At some point I withdrew from the shoe to give myself a breather, then re-entered her heels. It was great to be doing this past midnight, as there was not a soul around and I could enjoy these heels naked while sitting at her desk (which was in a very open part of the office).
IMG_2804 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2812 (Medium).JPG
By now it was over half an hour. Although I didn't want this to end, I knew it wasn't possible to last for much longer (plus I was tired after a long day at work), so I gave #13 everything I had and blasted several shots of thick cum into her shoe.

Video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2813-8593835
IMG_2814 (Medium).JPG
My cock was throbbing with pleasure and I slowly withdrew it from the peeptoe. Then I tried to pour some of it into her other shoe. It didn't work out to well then but when the load became less viscous later on I managed to do so nicely.

The heels were dripping wet. In a few hours #13 would be back at work, but I took a chance that she'd be wearing sneakers since it was a Friday, and that she wouldn't change out of them into these heels at work. I took that risk and left the heels to dry out without wiping anything off at all.

It paid off pretty well. Here are the heels a day later. I managed to give the soles at the toe area a nice yellow tinge! :D
IMG_2818 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2819 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2820 (Medium).JPG
Pics of pretty #13:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Wow, that was an ocean of cum in 13's heel! And whoever is in that white skirt suit is amazing
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Holy shit! You're still at it?! Bravo, man!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Great shoes...great action !!!! Thanks!!
Jl8112344

Post by Jl8112344 »

Hey tehguy, have you ever decided to cum in a woman's shoes after getting into an argument with them in the office?
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Girl 13 definitely have a great smile on her. The kind of girl where you would like to stick around and have the intention to cum over her stuff because of her friendliness.

The pair of peep toes should be very well worn by nowm spreading it with your cum will expedite the well worn process. Which mean she will replace those heels sooner than we thought. I am wish I am there to rescue those peep toes so that the Cumming can be continue.

Nude heels is in the pass for fashion conscious. The teen now will be metallic suade. I am so looking forward to able to cum a pair of metallic suade without ruining them
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Jl8112344 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:07 pm Hey tehguy, have you ever decided to cum in a woman's shoes after getting into an argument with them in the office?
Never as I'm on good terms with most people, but that's an interesting thought. I have very often spoken to some of my girls in the day and a few hours later at night made love to their shoes, then speak to them again the next day. Very satisfying especially when I get close to them and look at them in the eyes. Yet they have no clue!

Here's another post on hot #17. Her sexy black pumps are becoming a bit of a regular for me as they're just so nice to fuck. The last post was here: viewtopic.php?p=771485#p771485

I spent some time admiring her collection first. Absolutely amazing ain't it! 8)
IMG_3153 (Medium).JPG
And then her worn-out pumps. Seeing those tears in the soles just makes me imagine how hard she digs into these heels and how often she struts around in them. It's a huge turn on every time I think about it, even now!
IMG_3154 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3155 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3156 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3157 (Medium).JPG
Fucked it for about five minutes and unloaded a thick one in these beauties!!
IMG_3159 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3160 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3161 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3162 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3163 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3164 (Medium).JPG
See the action here at xhamster: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3165-8712286

I tried to shake the cum into the toebox but it was a little too thick. I spread the cum around with some kleenex as it was really too much and noticeable. Last I checked, they're still there and she's still wearing them! :mrgreen:
IMG_3166 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hey, great job !!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hey, tehguy1988

How about seeing #17 RED POINTY PUMPS GETTING FUCKED.

I have a special way of fucking sexy pointy pumps, in my ass.

Can forward you pics and instructions if you interested in the best orgasm ever