workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: workplace escapades

Post by sandalfan1 »

Gerat session. Sad to see her leave. Those heels are hot!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I swear you. I'll leave my job to come to your place :-)
I would have no more loads for my husband with such beauties (women and heels) at the office
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hey guys. After giving #2 a proper farewell with some good heels action, here's something to cheer about - more sexy heels! Slut #17 really is a great supplier of fuckable pumps!

Just to continue from where we left off, I fucked her black pumps a few months back (here: viewtopic.php?p=790076#p790076). After which I saw her wearing them a few times too - I snapped this pic secretly when I saw her at the office cafeteria:
Capture10.JPG
However she suddenly brought in new stuff and changed out her entire collection. I went to her desk hunting for heels a couple months back and saw totally new shoes. Meanwhile, there were like seven or eight shoe boxes stacked up at the side containing all her old heels (slurp!).
IMG_5677 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5678 (Medium).JPG
I love how her heels were always so seasoned, so I wasn't exactly pleased to see an entirely new set of heels... too obvious if I left cum in them. I am usually very cautious but my testosterone got the better of me this time... 8) I decided to go ahead with one of the new black pumps...
IMG_5679 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5680 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5681 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5687 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5688 (Medium).JPG
There was also this pair of studded blue SUEDE heels that looked so tantalizing but I knew any stains could be dangerous, so after stroking myself hard against the soft suede, I decided to satisfy myself with it from behind... anal insertion. :mrgreen: It's always something that I wonder why I did after the session (because it hurts a little after all the pleasure) but it was so appealing to me right there and then when all I had in my mind was slutty #17 in her fuckable heels... so I lay one of the blue pumps upside down and sat against it...
IMG_5689 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5691 (Medium).JPG
Meanwhile, I put my cock into her black pumps and fucked them while burying my face into and sniffing her blazer... Oh my God, the depravity of it all! :D
IMG_5694 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5696 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5698 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5711 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5713 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5714 (Medium).JPG
When I felt the climax coming, I lay both heels in front of me and unloaded ELEVEN thick loads of cum into them. Damn it was a big one (you can even hear the shots in the video)!

Check it out here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img5715-9414087

Those babies were DRENCHED after that! I was trembling with excitement just looking at them... Slowly I removed myself from the blue pump and dried my cock in her blazer... the satisfaction was complete.
IMG_5716 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5717 (Medium).JPG
IMG_5718 (Medium).JPG
#17 is seated in a far corner in the firm which is great for such outrageous escapades because no one passes by for no reason. But the problem is I don't get to see her around much, which means it's difficult to get photos of her wearing heels at work. I managed to catch her one day in these black pumps though! :mrgreen:
Capture11.JPG
I'm waiting for her new collection to be worn in first before I follow up with more cum blasts! Stay tuned for more of #17!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

Wonderful as always
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, soooo hot !!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

W
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Tech guy. You are my absolute hero. Last session was immense. Patent pumps are the best
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I allways love to follow your escapades. I wonder if the ladies are obliged to pu teir heel in raw every day to be cummed :D This is always marvellous and this time a nice action with the pointy heel in your ..., I sometimes adore that too
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Looking at them wearing these cummed heels is so awesome. This is the best thread.
I love high heel Pumps
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

The aroma coming out from under #17's desk must be amazing! Please tell us......how do her shoes smell like after she's been in them all day , with nylons on, walking the halls of that office?