workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

11hk11

Re: workplace escapades

Post by 11hk11 »

tehguy1988 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:39 am Well I'm glad you guys liked #3 and #44 so much. I'll be back with more soon. I've been doing a lot of heels lately and I heard some requests for flats some time ago, so I decided to oblige and throw in some variety here for you all.

When it comes to flats, who else better to showcase than cutesie #28? Her cruddy flats are probably one of the best smelling shoes I've had to date! I'm fucking again her smelly flats from the last post here: viewtopic.php?p=708801#p708801

Check them out! I get so turned on everytime I see these pics of her cruddy shoes!

IMG_3526 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3527 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3528 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3529 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3531 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3532 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3533 (Medium).JPG

I placed one of her shoes onto her desk while I knelt down in front of it, sniffing it as I fucked the other shoe. Bloody great way to make love to these beauties because the smell was so intoxicating!

IMG_3535 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3534 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3536 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3537 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3538 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3543 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3545 (Medium).JPG

And I let fly a few thick loads into them at the end. Check out the video and see how I made the cum flow nicely into the toebox to dry:

https://xhamster.com/videos/img3546-8883806

IMG_3547 (Medium).JPG

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I HOPE PLAY HER FLATS :twisted:
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Yup those flats are still at her desk today but I noticed she doesn't wear them so much these days becaues she's got a new pair! Nice! I'll show it to you guys some day.

Anyway, I've neglected sweetie #33. Over half a year since I fucked anything from her. But that was partly because I stained her heels so badly that I was afraid she'd notice. Somehow those shoes with VERY obvious cum stains are still there and being worn!

Last post for her was here: viewtopic.php?p=685532#p685532

Today I'm sharing a session of me enjoying her sexy black Nine Wests (#33 only wears this brand).
IMG_3430 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3431 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3432 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3433 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3434 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3435 (Medium).JPG
Didn't take too long to get to work and finish off, I really like this girl a lot. Cute, bubbly, and has a nice collection of heels. Very fuckable!
IMG_3436 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3437 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3438 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3439 (Medium).JPG
Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3440-8845499

Came all over these pumps and left them to dry out. You can see the stains on the front a week after that too! Look!
IMG_3441 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3472 (Medium).JPG
The girl herself wearing these beautiful heels:
Capture28.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sls999

Post by Sls999 »

You are a legend, is that photo of her wearing them after you left her a surprise?
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Another spectacular shoe spunking! You filled them nicely, and seeing the stains and her wearing them is so freakin hot. She has great legs, though #28 has the best legs in my opinion. Have you had a chance to have a go with #26's stinky heels lately? I'm so curious what she looks like!
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

tehguy1988 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:32 am I've got lots and lots of sessions to share with you guys. Here's another one - a new woman! The 44th lady I've documented here from my firm!

It's actually not the first time you guys are seeing her. She was actually featured in one of my posts on #2 two years ago, but I didn't give her a number because I've never actually managed to get my hands on any of her shoes. She's never left anything behind for me AT ALL! You'll see that post here: viewtopic.php?p=535334#p535334

She's been around for two or three years and I've observed that she wears very high heels at the workplace day in and day out. Unlike the other ladies, she never changes into something more comfortable like flats or flipflops, which means she only has one pair of footwear.

So, I was prowling around the workplace one night for a second round. I had just sprayed a pair of #12's heels (haven't posted about that yet), but I was still hungry for another shoe fuck. I'd always check #44's desk too even though there's usually nothing. But by God's grace, my chance came! Her cabinet was usually locked and the key taken home, but this time as I did my routine check, I found it unlocked and I checked out the drawers. At the bottom one I found a white bag. As I held it in my hands I was almost trembling with excitement, for it felt like heels inside!!! :o

I opened up the bag and YES there they were! Her brown high heels that I've actually seen her wear so very often at work!! :D :D

IMG_3893 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3894 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3895 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3896 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3897 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3898 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3899 (Medium).JPG

What a fucking hot pair of Christian Louboutins!! And extremely well-worn too I must say! Look at all that crude in the toebox! I was practically drooling and overwhelmed with horniness right there and then!

IMG_3901 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3902 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3903 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3909 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3914 (Medium).JPG

I cannot remember when was the last time I've seen such sexy high heels. Probably only since the long-gone days of goddess #24 or super hot #7?

Anyhow, I figured that such an opportunity was heaven's gift and may not come again, so I knew I had to enjoy these heels while I could. I'll let the pics do the talk:

IMG_3904 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3910 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3913 (Medium).JPG
IMG_3916 (Medium).JPG

I finally blasted my load over these beautiful heels. Considering it was my second session that night, I thought it was a pretty decent load, no disappointment there for #44!

Check out the video here: https://xhamster.com/videos/img3917-9025478

IMG_3918 (Medium).JPG

I propped the heels at an angle on the feet of her chair so that the cum could flow into her toebox and dry in there. I left them for about half an hour to dry out before putting them back into her bag. Here's how all that crud looked like when semi-dry:

IMG_3919 (Medium).JPG

And of course as I always do, I'll show you guys how #44 looks like. She's one exotic, slender sexy chick with a good taste for high heels:

Capture4.JPG
Capture8.JPG

Somehow there seems to be a bit of an exodus of hot chicks from the company. Soon after this session, I heard off the grapevine that #44's leaving the firm in a month too... Disappointing news just as we got started with her, but hey, the good news is that I'm having more sessions with her heels! I told myself that I would make the most out of this next one month. Stay tuned!
Wow... you hit a milestone.

A 100% leather (not cheap plastic) well worn classy heels. I hope you can cream them more before she leaves. Lucky!!!

You remember the size?

It seems they had been previuosly cummed if we take a look at the colour inside the toebox.

If you want to see pics of a very very nice girl wearing a lot this model of louboutin search for pics of model Vogue Williams from circa 2011 to 2016. She had a nide pair and a black patent pair.
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

Wowww mannnn!!! thanks a lot!!! hope you could take a look after she wear them...on the toe box area! tks a lot for sharing!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

any update on those well worn Louboutins?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lkjhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akshayv

Post by akshayv »

OMG! I felt like I was walking on hot rocks until I got Orthofeet shoes. Now I feel like I have a new pair of feet. Thanks so much! They have awesome arch support and great heel control both of which was adding to the pain from plantar fascists. I'm a nurse and work in the hospital 12 hour shifts. Couldn’t keep going without these!!! Telling all my nurse friends.
Lackpump

Post by Lackpump »

Oh yes nine west :-) good job well done.
Hi, wir sind ein offenes Paar. Wir lieben Schuhe und Spermaspiele.
Schreibt uns doch mal , was ihr gerne für Schuhe an Lisa sehen würdet. Lisa freut sich über Schuhspenden in Gr 41 und 42 ,gerne auch von euch benutzt !