workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FootFreak

Re: workplace escapades

Post by FootFreak »

Great work...can you please check back for toe prints in cum
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Wow, marvellous patent sandals with thick jelly cum :D I could lick them for hours! :P
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

I'm really glad that you guys liked the new girl so much. I'm definitely going back for more and will share with you guys again next time!

I'm going to share below on beautiful milf #11. This time round I'm going to cum into her gold-tip heels which I creamed in the previous post on her (viewtopic.php?p=758475#p758475), AND bring in the beauty milk I refilled for her in the post before that. 8)

So these are the apparatus for the day:
IMG_2712 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2713 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2715 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2716 (Medium).JPG
Time for some fun!
IMG_2717 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2718 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2719 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2720 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2721 (Medium).JPG
I could have just blasted everything into one of her shoes and ruin it but I realized the leather insoles absorbed cum very well, almost too well (see the stains I left behind). From my experience it could sometimes be hard to distribute the cum from one shoe to the other if it was a very thick load, so I preferred to just jerk myself off and finish evenly over both shoes AND her beauty milk.
IMG_2722 (Medium).JPG
I blasted the first three big shots into her lotion bottle :mrgreen: and loaded the rest into her heels. After that I gave the bottle a really good swirl to mix all that cum in for #11 to use next time. :lol: Check out the video:

https://xhamster.com/videos/img2723-8572984
IMG_2724 (Medium).JPG
I put her lotion bottle back on her desk and left the cum to dry in her shoes. About a week later I went back to check them out. I was a little concerned that the cum stains were SO OBVIOUS!
IMG_2768 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2769 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2770 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2771 (Medium).JPG
Damn! But the beautiful thing was that she still wore this pair of heels from time to time at the office, and till today they're still under her desk! :D As for the beauty milk, I hope she's been using them diligently too!

#11 wearing this pair of heels:
Capture23.JPG
These heels are under her desk and look like they've just been worn:
Capture24.JPG
Another pic of #11 from the back (wearing some other shoes)
Capture22.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Nice Job but I don't like that kind of soft insoles I mean soft leather 'cause it does absorb all the good cum and then they get yellow and even brown marks, which can easily be seen by the owner.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I know it's been asked before but women seem to rotate in and out of that office so fast I'll ask again: Which girls currently has the smelliest, or at least strongest smelling, shoes?
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:26 am I know it's been asked before but women seem to rotate in and out of that office so fast I'll ask again: Which girls currently has the smelliest, or at least strongest smelling, shoes?
There are two contenders.

I really like #28's flats. My last update on her was here: viewtopic.php?p=708801#p708801
These flats are extremely seasoned and covered in crud. And to I love how they smell. Pretty strong sweaty scent yet very erotic.

The other one is milf #21's studded gold wedges (viewtopic.php?p=654821#p654821). You can see from those toeprints that they smell delicious. They smell sweeter than #28's flats but pretty strong too. They're still at her desk, just that she seems to have retired them and stopped wearing them.

===============================

I want to share a new pair of gold heels from #12, whom I last posted about on new year's day: viewtopic.php?p=767311#p767311

Well, unfortunately for those of you who liked her suede pumps, they're gone! I don't know if the cumstains I left behind were too obvious or she just decided to bring them home randomly. I've fucked her shoes for years and I know she's pretty careless with her footwear (wearing very stained shoes for months), so I doubt she noticed.

These gold heels are pretty hot and she wears them around pretty often:
IMG_2896 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2898 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2899 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2900 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2901 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2902 (Medium).JPG
I fucked them sitting on her chair (it was one of those late nights so no one else was around). 8) Then I laid them on the floor and blasted all the cum I'd saved for her, before wiping my cock into her cardigan.
IMG_2903 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2904 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2905 (Medium).JPG
IMG_2906 (Medium).JPG
Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img2909-8626238
IMG_2910 (Medium).JPG
When cum is fresh and thick, it was difficult for cumplay. You can see they just wouldn't flow down into the toebox. After a couple of minutes though, it somehow became more fluid and I could easily spread the cum around inside her pumps by tilting and rolling them forwards and back.

As always, a couple of pics of the lucky girl, in one of which she's wearing these gold pumps!! :D :D
Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Please more and more cum to no.28 collection.
She should be more priority to cum in her shoes that to other girls
And she likes sticky shoes!
Don't clean it
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Incredible!

Thread of the year!
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Wow she is amazing in the red top and gold heels!!
Jl8112344

Post by Jl8112344 »

Hey tehguy, have you ever had an argument with a female boss or co-worker and then decided to cum in their shoes? I'd like to hear any stories like this from you