workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heel11

Re: workplace escapades

Post by Heel11 »

Great session, very nice , please more
Hallo

Post by Hallo »

Yes man! Pls continue!!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Arghhh guys I just saw #17 TWICE at the office lobby waiting for the elevator and she was wearing those black pumps!!! I was so horny I wanted to fuck her on the spot!!! No photos though as she was too close and there were other people around.

So ok, following that last post on her (viewtopic.php?p=713403#p713403), here's another one from the backlog. It's her pair of clear slides that were so popular with many of you guys. Let's start off with her super hot collection:
IMG_1706 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1707 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1708 (Medium).JPG
I picked up her blazer (which of course smelled great) and put it on myself. Always turns me on to be wearing something from the girl while banging her heels. Anyway, you can see some dried, smudged cum stains on her clear straps:
IMG_1709 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1710 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1711 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1712 (Medium).JPG
I quickly pushed my cock under her toestrap before it got too hard to go in. By the time it was a full hard-on, the straps were practically strangling my cock because they were so tight (#17 doesn't have huge feet so her shoes aren't too large). After a while I got tired kneeling down at her desk so I sat on her own chair with a nice view of her collection under her desk and continued making love to these heels. :D
IMG_1714 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1715 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1716 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1717 (Medium).JPG
And then as I felt myself climaxing I went back down to the floor to make sure I didn't waste any cum on the carpet (I wanted to catch everything in her other shoe)

Video: https://xhamster.com/videos/img-1714-8205906

I unloaded into her heels and some cum flowed back down onto the other one. I swirled the cum around both heels then I carefully put them back into their originally position to dry out over the weekend. Mission accomplished! 8)
IMG_1720 (Medium).JPG
IMG_1721 (Medium).JPG
I don't have a photo her wearing this pair after this, but here are some photos I snapped of her from the back from some distance wearing something else (pardon me as they weren't fully in focus).
Capture8.JPG
Capture9.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

Hey tehguy1988 add me on xhamster
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

Hey tehguy1988 add me on xhamster
combustible

Post by combustible »

So sexy, could you show us how the inside of #17’s black pumps look like now since she wore them after you came in?
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Great job done over the silver slides!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

it looks like some of my posts on this topic have gone missing...

anyhow, the collection of #17 is amazing, and I am so glad you've done her shoes again!
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Hi tehguy1988,

thanks for this exceptionel awesome Thread - a fetichist dream would be to see more of the girls wearing these heels - so my advice is tryout this little Sony Actioncam - http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/s ... action-cam
wrap some black tape around it and it easy fit inside your hand doing excellent shots of the girls to - or just good stills out of the video

keep it up !!!
mr gabor

https://youtu.be/qJuQh6IN-Rc
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

sacanabk

Post by sacanabk »

Heyy, im searching this shoejob vídeo from you image alot of months you can send me? Sorry for bad english:)
mr_gabor wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:07 am Hi tehguy1988,

thanks for this exceptionel awesome Thread - a fetichist dream would be to see more of the girls wearing these heels - so my advice is tryout this little Sony Actioncam - http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/s ... action-cam
wrap some black tape around it and it easy fit inside your hand doing excellent shots of the girls to - or just good stills out of the video

keep it up !!!
mr gabor

https://youtu.be/qJuQh6IN-Rc