workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

THC1138

Re: workplace escapades

Post by THC1138 »

Sniffer_84 wrote:Cumming in the lotion too= genius

Man you get it done! Please keep it going im so bloody jealous :roll:
This!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi guys. I visited Girl 1's desk again recently - she is easily in the top 3 of my favourite girls in the firm. I was really looking forward to blast those sexy leopard-print heels again.

To my utmost dismay, as I went there this time, I realized that this pair of heels were GONE. So were the mules I came into in one of my posts about her here. I wonder if she found out?... Especially for the leopard-print heels - I think I came so often in them that the stains became a bit too obvious... I hope she's not suspecting cum... The good news is, she brought in new goodies to replace those shoes. 8)

One of them was this pair of suede peep-toe heels that looked a little seasoned.
IMG_2942 (Large).JPG
IMG_2943 (Large).JPG
IMG_2944 (Large).JPG
IMG_2946 (Large).JPG
I had some fun with another pair of heels first (I used to jerk off to this and the leopard-printed one a lot). The opening in front was too narrow for my dick after erection though, making it rather uncomfortable.
IMG_2950 (Large).JPG
So I switched over to the new pair of heels that had a slightly wider opening... and eventually came into it. Later on I poured the cum into the other shoe, tilted both so that the cum would settle at the front, then dabbed some of it away to make it less sticky. Fantastic time.
IMG_2953 (Large).JPG
IMG_2954 (Large).JPG
IMG_2957 (Large).JPG
http://xhamster.com/movies/4524901/img_2956.html

Lastly, another photo of this babe with such an awesome collection. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tehguy1988 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
orge_an_21

Post by orge_an_21 »

NO.1 is beautiful too~~~
Great job~~
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Best topic going right now bravo! Wow do you work in a awesome place! If you dont mind me asking, os this a law firm or financial company? I hear those places are the best to work at when it comes to finding ladies heels and flats under their desks...
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

BRAVO
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

awesome job again. too bad the video no longer valid for all of them
mouse

Post by mouse »

Great post man! I love girl no 7!
Tiderian

Post by Tiderian »

tehguy1988 wrote:Well I'm still fed up with the video thingy but I'll share another session with a new girl anyhow. Girl number... 7!

Well this is really one cute chick with a super hot figure - she's one heck of a head-turner. There have been many times when I just have this urge to go over and grab her nice meaty arse and push her head down to give me a solid blowjob... but those remain fantasies. 8) The best I can do is to cream her shoes and get my cum onto her dainty feet.

So, I went over to her desk and came across a nice sexy pair of heels that's usually not there. Usually it is just a pair of flat shoes that she wears casually in office. I realized I had to cum on those heels that day, or I might miss out on this golden opportunity for a long time!
IMG_2762 (Large).JPG
IMG_2763 (Large).JPG
IMG_2846 (Large).JPG
IMG_2847 (Large).JPG
IMG_2848 (Large).JPG
IMG_2849 (Large).JPG
IMG_2850 (Large).JPG
IMG_2851 (Large).JPG
I also reached out for her bottle of moisturizer/hand lotion, something which I came into before... I smeared some of that cream over my rod and started masturbating and rubbing into and against her sexy black heels, while burying my face in her jacket and scarf which carried her sweet womanly scent.
IMG_2852 (Large).JPG
IMG_2854 (Large).JPG
IMG_2855 (Large).JPG
IMG_2856 (Large).JPG
It didn't take me long to get high and I neatly released into her bottle of lotion and her heels. Ahhh... Awesome. 8)
IMG_2858 (Large).JPG

Everytime I see this sweet girl number 7 wearing those sexy heels in office, I feel like having another go at them again. If only I could bed this woman!..
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Is there a nip Flash in the First Foto of her?
tinus

Post by tinus »

Why cant we view the videos ???
cummore

Post by cummore »

make an xhamster account and get your videos there, it will never be deleted.