cute feet form asian if you want i can ask for that heel

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bcnfootlover3

Re: cute feet form asian if you want i can ask for that heel

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

sapatosheels wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 am
bcnfootlover3 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:39 am Kop Khun Khrab! I simply love thailand and thai girls! The problem is that in this country the feet are the worst part of the body for buddhist people so... girls doesn’t like foot fetish!
Unlike here in the Philippines Filipina feet fuckable
I’m going there in the next months, do you know how i can so it?
masasung

Post by masasung »

i will say the very very best in thai if you are foot fetish you must study in Archewa school rmuto is very best girl with higheel black pump about 2-4 " when i study i alway cum on them and you will see feet in heel anywhere
masasung

Post by masasung »

the paradise of heel is in university it thai say por vor sor girl is great they alway play like child but wear black heel very cute you will be fuck her 10 time/ day
masasung

Post by masasung »

like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.