Cum on feet in shiny wolford pantyhose, black wedges sandal

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Cum on my GFs shiny wolford pantyhose in black wedges sa

Post by Newfootlover »

My god that is truly amazing, I'm about to go stroke it right now! She gets me so hard, wish I could show you my tribute but I don't have that capability. But she's going to make me cum real hard!!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Newfootlover wrote:My god that is truly amazing, I'm about to go stroke it right now! She gets me so hard, wish I could show you my tribute but I don't have that capability. But she's going to make me cum real hard!!
:) Might tonight we make some pics of the silver pantyhose.
Glad you like it! ;) I'm cumming also incredibly on her feet. :)
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Cum in her wedges and make her wear them while they're full of cum then take a lot of pics! :D
phoselover

Re: Cum on feet in shiny wolford pantyhose, black wedges san

Post by phoselover »

Wow, can't even express how awesome these pics are!!! Absolutely love pantyhose and doing that with some Wolford pantyhose is simply stunning! So damn hot!! Keep up the awesome work!

We don't have enough members who include hose into their shoe play.

Just too HOTT!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Hey guys!
I'm glad you all like them!
Also thanks for your requests, we will make some pictures with walking on sperm in her shoes too!

Here is a picture of last night and a snapshot of a footjob from last year.
Yesterday I have load twice as much as last time on her feet and now cummed on her knees.
I will upload more pictures as soon as we get tribute! :P It's just a game, I upload them for having feedback - just like most people does. So let's show us some cum on any of our photos! :twisted:

She had her dark grey (silver?) wolford on, but sadly the lights doesn't give it back. Either my mobile phone doesn't have the best quality at night - we don't have studio lights. :lol:

2.jpg
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qqssaaww

Post by qqssaaww »

very GOOD :lol:
hoseandheels

Post by hoseandheels »

Hoping to see more of her shoe collection too :D
bootter

Post by bootter »

Great! :mrgreen: :twisted:
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Tonight we had the 3rd year anniversary so my GF suprised me as I arrived home. She was wearing her black wedges with black shiny pantyhose and black wetlook leggings with a black corset. Looked like like a sexy catwoman! MMMMMMMMMmmmmm!!!!

This is a picture of the beginning (of her beautiful nyloned feet) and of my cum on her knee from behind.

She doesn't know I'm uploading these pictures which makes it more fun! :P

Please make us a tribute and I will upload more of this action! (e.g.: cum on her picture (print it or use a tablet), take a picture of it and upload it here). I would never like to see her (or even know of it) to have sex with anyone else, but for some reason seeing someone elses sperm on her pictures would make me horny. :twisted:
Even let me know if you have cummed already any of her photos.

The request to cum in her wedges and let her walk on it and take some pictures is under progress... :) I will also upload some cumshots of her high heel pumps (royal blue platform + silver platform) as we get tributes. :roll: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

This is awsome, please more pics of that stuff. Ich