Friend wearing cum stain boot. Update 24/3

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bootcrazelife

Friend wearing cum stain boot. Update 24/3

Post by bootcrazelife »

Hi all just wanted to share a quick experience I had today.

Story starts back about a month or two ago. I work overnights in a convenient store with a couple fast food outlets too. Typically theres only a few of us on at night. One night in one of the common areas/ office i had spotted a pair of small pair of leather ankle boots. I assumed they belonged to another staff member that wasnt working that night. All night i couldnt stop thinking about them but i couldnt get a chance alone with them. Late into the night i finally got a quick oppurtunity so i hid them inside a mop bucket and quickly took them to the cleaning closet. In a matter of seconds i cam all over the outside with a bit inside out of all the excitement. My hearts was now racing as i had to put them back. I left my entire mess on them as i knew someone wouldnt be touching them for a while and if they appeared wet people would just assume they got wet from mopping. The story cuts off there until today. It turns out they were owned to one of my friends at work which also goes to the university i attend. We met today for lunch and i instantly recognised the boots she was wearing. As we went outside into the bright sunlight i glanced at her boots and i can so easily see all of my cum stains as they dripped from top to bottom! I dont know how she doesnt see it but it is such a massive turn on for me.

Anyway i am going to continue to try and get any photos i can. I hope you all enjoyed my story :)
Last edited by bootcrazelife on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
italianboots

Re: Quick story. no pics (yet)

Post by italianboots »

Nice, looking forward to the follow up.
bootcrazelife

Re: Quick story. Awesome Update!

Post by bootcrazelife »

Heres an update I hope you all enjoy! Pics of the stains i left ages ago plus a candid video.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQuPNRQ5E5k
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Re: Quick story. Friend wearing cum stained boot Awesome Upd

Post by Nostromoman »

Great! Wouldn't we all love to see our handiwork being worn visibly!!
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bootcrazelife

Post by bootcrazelife »

Momme18 wrote:Brilliant job! Do you also have the chance to cum other boots or shoes of her as well?
Not really so far. I only see her at uni or work. I will be doing whatever I can to further this epic adventure though.
bootcrazelife

Post by bootcrazelife »

Got a few more pics today while we went out for a smoke. Enjoy!

(Sorry for poorer quality. File size limit is too straining)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eric1980

Re: Friend wearing cum stain boot. Update 24/3

Post by eric1980 »

amazing, i like those kind of situations
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

Wow it's really hard to belive that she doesn't notice the cum stains (Or maybe she knows...:twisted:), very nice pair, keep going

Post by 6684617 »

nothing better than seeing the woman wearing the boots after having had your cock in them and leavinv a generous cum load on them and extra special if cummin inside them as well. last year managed to use 2 pairs of boots belonging to my wifes friend had wanted to use them for so long and finally got to use them when visiting and wanking on them in her bathroom with her downstairs. so good knowing her hands legs and feet are now where my cock and cum have been gives me an instant hardon every time i see her wearing either of those 2 pairs of boots now