Young TV Reporters Heels for sale

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

l0stnbl1nd

Young TV Reporters Heels for sale

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Living on a small island where everybody knows everybody, there is this young TV reporter who I have seen lot's of times, she is very cute and always has sexy heels and short skirts and a smoking body! She was born in 1989, so that makes her 25/26. She recently put up some photos of heels and dresses that she was selling on our local classifieds websites so I contacted her for more photos of the heels and asked her to model them for me. The other photos are taken from her Twitter/Facebook pages.
Enjoy!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
shoejoblover

Re: Young TV Reporters Heels for sale

Post by shoejoblover »

She's hot. Are you going to buy any of her heels?
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

I put in a low offer on the black pumps and the orange heels but never heard back from her... so probably unlikely, but you never know...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Which island?
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Grand cayman
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »